Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Art Trade Anyone?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Art Trade Anyone? Reply with quote

So I'm looking to do some art trades and would like some artists to do them with, however I do have a few subjects that I can't or won't draw, simply out of principle or because they're not something I'm particularly skilled at. I'll give you a list of them a little later on in this post.

For anyone who would like to do a trade with me please post a link to your gallery so that I can have a look at your work and see if you're the type of artist I'd like to do a trade with. Very Happy

Here's my gallery so that you can see my work and decide if you want to do a trade. http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/xBlueAngel

RULES:

1. Equality in trades. If you want me to draw say, your OC, then I would like my OC drawn in return. The same goes for groups, couples and landscapes.

2. NO HENTAI of any form. However, if it is tasteful, I can do mild sexual scenes.

3. Please try to avoid animal work, as it's not something I'm particularly skilled with.

4. Although my knowledge of fandoms is adequate, I may not know some of the fandoms that get requested. This means research, so please be patient if you request a fandom that I am unfamiliar with. Smile

5. Please keep the nudity mild (Shirtless or naked but with sheets covering etc...) I CAN draw the naked body, but I prefer not to.

If anyone is interested then feel free to drop a post on here or on my profile.

Very Happy

Last edited by xBlueAngel on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh um imma not very good but um okay all right.................

i'm not that good though sorry http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/luckylace222

Canyou draw me my oC cause I like him lotshis name koji go find him in my gallery tee hee

am I kawaii?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha! Ohhhh, Lucky. You're VERY good. Shush.

Yeah I can do Koji. Do you want humanoid or simply cat?
And to trade....Hmmm...Will you do my water spirit OC, Relina? The sketch I sent you is a picture of her. You don't have to worry about colour scheme, but if you really want the colours here's a picture of her from my old profile. Please ignore the terrible art!!

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/ladylibra/177215/Relina

Oh God, it buuurns to look aaaaattt....-shields eyes-

LOL Yes, you are "kawaii". XD
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, but i terrible tee hee sorry ^^

So I keep commenting on your old art thinking you will reply to it one day.

A humanoid Koji will be super cool! UNLESS YOU CAN DRAW A SUPER DETAILED AWESOME MECHANIC CAT VERSION, but you might like drawing the humanoid version better. This is the closet human version of Koji that I submitted to FAC:

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/luckylace222/809456/BlooOrange

(Koji is on the right)

Just like for your OC, the rest of the color scheme is up to you. He is mostly orange, so there is just so much you can work with the colors.

I have a big request to ask. I have been waiting for a water spirit to draw for a long time so I can blend it with another art trade I want to do with akiraraven and his fire character Akira: http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/akiraraven/830328/akira-raven

I was going for a water vs. fire kind of picture, so is it okay if I blend your character with this art trade to make the picture all the more awesome?
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah!!! Stop it, you modest little duck, you. XD

o.o I still cannot remember the password for that account...I keep trying every couple of days. XD

I can try a mechanical robot Koji. Like Iron Man's sidekick pet!! Very Happy
But it's up to you, I don't mind really. Smile

Oh my God that would be soooo coool!!!! I'm all up for it if the other artist doesn't mind. Very Happy
tofuproductionz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CRAP CRAP CRAP I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS BUT AHHH I REALLY WANT A TRADE WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 101 THINGS TO WORK ON.

-throws everything in the backseat-

Let's do this. 2 OCs for 2? How does that sound?
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA! Oh Tofu, don't pressurize yourself. XD

We can start one if you want, but don't overwork yourself to get the trade done quickly. Work at whatever pace you like. Very Happy I can wait. I'm patient.

We can do an OC trade if you like. Smile Which two would you like me to draw?
And to make it easier for you, I'll grant you a special offer. You only have to do one of my OCs. How's that? BARGAINZ GALORE!!! Very Happy

Could you do my OC Relina? You don't have to do her spirit form, her human form is much easier. I only have a really old picture from my old account for you though.

http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/ladylibra/195328/Relinas-Human-form....

LOL look at how bad my anatomy used to be! XD
tofuproductionz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, you're too kind. But don't spoil me so much! xD I'm more than willing to draw two of your OCs when they're SO DARN PRETTY. And your anatomy back then was pretty good for a 14(?)-year-old! My anatomy back then were flat-chested girls with Slenderman limbs. LOL And your style was so incredible! Not as incredible as now, but still incredible!

Yes, Relina's fine! Let's add another character to make it even though. xD I'll feel bad if you draw me this gorgeous picture and I only draw one character in return. T-T

I can't really decide between which two, so why don't you choose? I'll list the refs. below and you can pick whichever two you want to draw. xD

Infinity & Ghost
Refs: [1] [2]
The ghost is sort of abstract....LOL So you can do whatever you want with her if that's the one you pick.

Sen & Kris
Refs : [1] [2]
Sorry, I have really bad references...xD
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! Why thank you, but like I said don't try to do too much. I know you have school stuff going on so... Very Happy
Yes, 14...God, I can't believe it's been so long!! Flat chested isn't so bad, I've not exactly got an abundant bosom myself. XD

Hmm...Let me see...How about...You choose one other of these?
http://www.fanart-central.net/pictures/user/ladylibra/195759/Team-ShadowHeart

They were originally Beyblade OCs back in the day, but I've been using them for a fantasy novel I'm planning that involves the four base elemental spirits.
These are their human forms, but if you need me to email you their spirit forms instead, I can do that. Very Happy

Oooohh, I like the look of both pairs...Infinity is hot. And I like how abstract Ghost is. They seem like a really interesting concept, so I think I'll try those two out. Very Happy

P.S.

Your refs are amazing. Look at mine for crying out loud!! XD
tofuproductionz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, so many pretty girls to choose from. Who shall be my victim You shall find out when you see the finished result.

I just finished my second midterm, so I'm pretty free again. xD Until next next week, but I'll get something accomplished within a week. xD But don't worry, I'll take my time with our trade. Wouldn't wanna rush it.

I think I'll stick with their human forms, but I'd like to see their sprite forms someday whenever you feel like uploading them! xD

Infinity is so hot that...he sets his bed on fire and the ghost has to put it out somehow but she can't because she's not tangible. I don't know where I'm going with this. XD

Your refs are good too!!! I got lucky with my friend's kiriban and she drew that for me. LOL
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ) TOFU WHAT A POSER!

Quote:
I can try a mechanical robot Koji. Like Iron Man's sidekick pet!

That would be super de duper special awesomely rad!

Quote:
CRAP CRAP CRAP I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS BUT AHHH I REALLY WANT A TRADE WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH I HAVE 101 THINGS TO WORK ON.

I have 16 arttrades to do and 4 giftarts to draw. NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

Hey, I did not know Infinity and Ghost were your own characters! That is super cool! A ghost character mixed in with all the human OCs people make!

All 3 of us doing an art-trade with each other...I sense some repercussions afterwards.
tofuproductionz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:

I have 16 arttrades to do and 4 giftarts to draw. NOTHING CAN STOP ME.

Hey, I did not know Infinity and Ghost were your own characters! That is super cool! A ghost character mixed in with all the human OCs people make!

All 3 of us doing an art-trade with each other...I sense some repercussions afterwards.

THAT'S 'CAUSE YOU PUT IT IN THE "I'LL PROMISE PEOPLE THING BUT I'LL PROCRASTINATE ON IT FOREVER" LIST.

Who did you think they belonged to? xD They were the result of me reading scary stories and not taking notes in class. LOL
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... I'd like to do a trade, but I'm trying to figure if I want to go in for OCs of fandom material, since you're saying you'll only do fandoms you know...

Stuff I'd consider asking for:
Books:
Lord of the Rings/Middle Earth, Narnia, A Little Princess or The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgeson Burnett, Sherlock Holmes, Isaac Asimov's Foundation Trilogy, Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle's The Mote in God's Eye, Frank Herbert's Dune, George MacDonald's Curdie books or At the Back of the North Wind

Movies:
Lord of the Rings Trilogy, Pacific Rim, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Pixar's Brave

Live action TV:
Star Trek, Babylon 5, Farscape, Doctor Who (probably involving 11, 4, or Sarah Jane), White Collar, Cadfael, The Dresden Files

Cartoon:
Phineas & Ferb, Justice League Unlimited, The Last Airbender

Anime:
Fullmetal Alchemist, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Trigun, Angel Beats, Nabari no Ou, Spice and Wolf

Webcomics:
Freefall, Gunnerkrigg Court, Earthsong Saga, Inverloch, The Phoenix Requiem, Alien Dice, Bardsworth, Code Name: Hunter

Do any of those sound good by you?
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Little Princess! That movie made me cry so much when I was little. ;__; What a good little actor.

Are you into Hayao Miyazaki movies too, Firiel?

Last edited by luckylace222 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Firiel

I like what I've seen of Miyazaki's work, but I'm sadly behind on my film education...

Which Little Princess did you see? I've seen two of the live action versions so far.
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaahh! Sorry for the late reply Firiel! I just got a job as a trainee concept artist so I'm being worked to death!

I'd like to do a trade with you. Smile
I actually know quite a few of the fandoms in your list, but I'm particularly interested in LotR. Could we do a LotR Art Trade? Unless you'd prefer something else?

I don't really mind about not knowing the fandom anymore, so I could always just research what you wanted me to draw. Smile
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firiel wrote:
*Firiel

I like what I've seen of Miyazaki's work, but I'm sadly behind on my film education...

Which Little Princess did you see? I've seen two of the live action versions so far.

*Fixed it! Smile I did not know you were so specific for your username.

I watched Little Princess 1995 film! I will assume "Live Action" is referring to the films that were acted by live and real people! It was a sad movie...*sigh* I need to write a comic/story like that. They are beautiful stories.
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for taking time out from your busy job to reply, xBlueAngel. Smile Yes, LOTR would be lovely!

LuckyLace, that's one of the ones I've seen, too. Smile
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, xBlueAngel?
xBlueAngel
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooorrrrry!!!

Hehe, maybe I should warn you about how long this may take...

Anway, yes!!! What would you like??
I don't mind what you draw for me, but I would like a wraith. If you don't want to do that I can handle anything LOTR. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: