Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
What comic story would you like to see from me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What comic story would you like to see from me?
Before the Sun Sets.
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Young Defense.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

papiocutie
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: What comic story would you like to see from me? Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I have decided to to start another comic, But, Unlike tale of two cat brothers, Pages will be uploaded randomly. So far I have two ideas, Here they are.
Before the sun sets.
If you all seen equestria girls, Then you all know who Sunset Shimmer is, personally, I think she's an interesting character, This comic, Like with Orange, Will be about her life, I was inspired by a Lion king comic called "My pride sister.", This will be about Sunset growing up with her twin sister, This comic will introduce some ponies from G1.
Now for the other comic.
Young defense.
Based on Phoenix Wright, This comic's plot is that Sonic is accused of murder of three young girls, And all his friends think's he did, Expect Tails, Who is willing to through Sonic innocent and find the real murderer aswell, It will be hard since Tails is young and inexperienced.
So which one would you like to see? Vote down in the poll. Votes will be over by September 22nd.
velagirls10
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would go with Before the sun sets

I've seen the Equestria Girls,and seen the character Sunset Shimmer
EpicSeaBreezeMaster
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh, both sound so good! But I'd go more with Before the Sun Sets.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: