Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fu-ck I was hipster before I knew it

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:44 pm    Post subject: Fu-ck I was hipster before I knew it Reply with quote

While the other girls been watching jersey shore, MTV cribs, I Carly, victorious, Hanna Montana, wizards of wavely place, Jonas, so random, good luck Charlie, nick studio 10, Suite life of zack and Cody, True Jackson, big time rush, etc
I was watching PPG, MLP, Dexters Lab, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Scooby doo, Animanicas, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, FOP, Sailor Moon, Dbz, Lupin, Detective Conan, etc.

Good thing I ain't some bimbo who cares about her looks and talks sh-it about nerds, metal fans, individuals, goths, who hates their parents for no god damn reason! Tbh, I can't find a good girl friend who actually have good taste in shows. Damn bratty girls are getting stupider and stupider these days! Okay I'm a girl, but I'm not insulting my gender anyway.

Inb4
"OMG STOP JUDGING ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE THESE SHOWS"
"WE GOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE"
"UR SUCH A HIPSTER"
"THIS IS U -LIKE IM SO DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL BECAUSE I HATE NICK STUDIO 10-"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6829
Location: 20th Ward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dont you worry your pretty lil head about haters here. Infact I salute your taste in tv (Omg Animaniacs, DBZ, AND Adventure time?! Yess! xD)

I myself was watching Yugioh while everyone else worshipped Pokemon.

MIND CRUSH IN STEREOOOOO! xB


_________________
Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
Hey dont you worry your pretty lil head about haters here. Infact I salute your taste in tv (Omg Animaniacs, DBZ, AND Adventure time?! Yess! xD)

I myself was watching Yugioh while everyone else worshipped Pokemon.

MIND CRUSH IN STEREOOOOO! xB



Eh I watched yugioh as well. I remember watching it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6829
Location: 20th Ward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me...take one look at Yugioh Zexal and you'll be RUNNING back to Yugioh with the original Yugi in it.

And I wish they'd bring Season 0 over here already! Dx
Now THAT Yami yugi was epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNxqgUdPBI
_________________
Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
Trust me...take one look at Yugioh Zexal and you'll be RUNNING back to Yugioh with the original Yugi in it.

And I wish they'd bring Season 0 over here already! Dx
Now THAT Yami yugi was epic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSNxqgUdPBI


Yeah the yugioh series should stop already. I mean the show is fine with yugi anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6829
Location: 20th Ward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, right after Dawn of the Dual they should have stopped. No one can compare to Yami Yugi/Atem


_________________
Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
Yeah, right after Dawn of the Dual they should have stopped. No one can compare to Yami Yugi/Atem



Hell yeah. Yugi will be always better than Yami
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6829
Location: 20th Ward

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yugi is flippin adorable, but I'm more of a bad boy fangirl hehe xP

(And yugi depicted in an evil way is just overkill eh?)


_________________
Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SweetxinsanityxSarah wrote:
Yugi is flippin adorable, but I'm more of a bad boy fangirl hehe xP

(And yugi depicted in an evil way is just overkill eh?)



yeah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Yogibearfan4ever
Newb


Joined: 17 Apr 2013
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Fu-ck I was hipster before I knew it Reply with quote

KimonoGirlAmu wrote:
While the other girls been watching jersey shore, MTV cribs, I Carly, victorious, Hanna Montana, wizards of wavely place, Jonas, so random, good luck Charlie, nick studio 10, Suite life of zack and Cody, True Jackson, big time rush, etc
I was watching PPG, MLP, Dexters Lab, Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Scooby doo, Animanicas, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Drake and Josh, Spongebob, FOP, Sailor Moon, Dbz, Lupin, Detective Conan, etc.

Good thing I ain't some bimbo who cares about her looks and talks sh-it about nerds, metal fans, individuals, goths, who hates their parents for no god damn reason! Tbh, I can't find a good girl friend who actually have good taste in shows. Damn bratty girls are getting stupider and stupider these days! Okay I'm a girl, but I'm not insulting my gender anyway.

Inb4
"OMG STOP JUDGING ON ME JUST BECAUSE YOU HATE THESE SHOWS"
"WE GOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE HERE"
"UR SUCH A HIPSTER"
"THIS IS U -LIKE IM SO DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL BECAUSE I HATE NICK STUDIO 10-"


"Like OMG, like i hate preps and im such a rebel tomboy here! Hating drama teen show makes me so coolz and edgy LOLOLOLOLOLZ!" We got a special snowflake here!

Honestly, I hate these drama shows, but that doesn't make you better. If people likes these shows, let them enjoy them. You shouldn't judge what they like. =/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
luckylace222
Site Helper


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 1545
Location: Baby Fishy

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, to Yogi's defense, for someone who hates others for having their own coincidental pop-trend favorites and clique, you sure exclaim your [now sort of pop-trend] classic favorites clique yourself.

The person who insults and demeans others first is the suspicious one here. You special snowflake.
_________________
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb


Joined: 07 Dec 2012
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luckylace222 wrote:
Yes, to Yogi's defense, for someone who hates others for having their own coincidental pop-trend favorites and clique, you sure exclaim your [now sort of pop-trend] classic favorites clique yourself.

The person who insults and demeans others first is the suspicious one here. You special snowflake.


Pffftttt why would I like to defend to the teenagers that gets in trouble everyday? That's not a good thing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
luckylace222
Site Helper


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 1545
Location: Baby Fishy

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, wha? Defending teenagers that get in trouble everyday? What are we talking about again?
_________________
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Firiel
Has No Life


Joined: 13 Feb 2012
Posts: 620

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To each her own. I'm glad you have fandoms you enjoy, and hope you find somebody local who can like them with you.

For me, I didn't actually grow up on tv in the first place. I watched videos and read a whole lot of library books, played outdoors, and occasionally played pc games. Anything I know about pop culture or most popular cartoons other than Looney Tunes for that matter was picked up via internet or, recently, in friends' houses. So I could claim that makes me more of a hipster, or I could just say I got raised differently and enjoy that I can come to things with a new perspective. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raccoonlady
Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am stuck at the airport
Waiting for the numbers to change
I'm stuck at the airport
Hoping that the flights will rearrange

I am stuck at the airport
And my iPod is broken
I am stuck at the airport
I'm trying to text you, I'm not joking

Babies crying, someone sneezing
On my carry on bag
Chihuahua dog is flying
I've got a little seat, what a drag
I'm mad and going home
Going home but for now

I am stuck at the airport
Waiting for the numbers to change
I'm stuck at the airport
Hoping that the flights will rearrange

I am stuck at the airport
And my iPod is broken
I am stuck at the airport
I am trying to text you and I'm not joking

They say that miracles happen
At the most unexpected times
I just need a single one, I'll close my eyes
I can hear the door chime
And I can see your face
And hold you in my arm

I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport

I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport
I am stuck at the airport
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
luckylace222
Site Helper


Joined: 05 May 2007
Posts: 1545
Location: Baby Fishy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Raccoon, you are stuck at the airport? Tell us about it.
_________________
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Raccoonlady
Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 94

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my iPod is broken, don't got anything to do..
It's been almost three months and I'm still stuck.







At the airport
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Powtaz
Oldbie


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 2124

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hipster ay,
Back in my day, people were always avoiding being labelled an "Emo".

People were all like "Emo this" and "Emo that", no matter what the cause.
Things have sure changed, I blame the video games and rock 'n' roll music.

Now get off my lawn you damn kids.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt


Joined: 01 Jan 2007
Posts: 6829
Location: 20th Ward

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup...emos make my head hurt..as does posers of emos.

Why cant we just be bat shiat crazy? 8D




And stuck at the airport (We are going to make this a meme xD)
_________________
Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Powtaz
Oldbie


Joined: 31 Dec 1969
Posts: 2124

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree to whatever that means.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum