Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Teen Titans - What.....Did they do?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Teen Titans - What.....Did they do? Reply with quote

Woww! Did CN/Teen Titans "GO" to el cheapo animation and production?

In my opinion, the characters are now cheesily drawn, the storylines are pretty lame, and there's little or no crimefighting anymore...Just mostly personal drama around the Tower...

I liked the old stuff better...

Cost cutting - BLAH!!! Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they decided to aim it more at the kids now since the other one was 'too serious' but in my opinion, the other one was also ALOT more intelligent.

I weep at how they destroyed it. I was hoping they'd bring the series back...but not like this. Seriously, I skip over teen titans to watch gumball it's that bad.

And the only one who has a serious story line sometimes is Raven (In her dream episode, they were rehashing the story she had in the 'trigon' arc in the first series. I swore they even rehashed some of the dialogue too) but still, she's the one that hasnt changed and im glad for that.

Making her a MLP fan though kinda ticked me off. >>
Jhihmoac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me...It's all laziness and cost-cutting @ CN that lead to poor production...Gumball is kind of like that way as well...

...Although they're funny, The Squidbillies and Aqua Teen Hunger Force are done in that same motif, but that's within the Adult Swim realm, which is actually growing, and there's talk @ Williams Street Studios of eventually making all that a separate channel...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree. teen titans go is horrible and the old teen titans was well done
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: