Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fanart Central fan art . Respond with art.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Requests for Other Artists
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Fanart Central fan art . Respond with art. Reply with quote

I'd like to see more interaction here, so I Request you all to do fan art of something you find here on FAC. someone else's fav char, someone elses OC. if that's not specific enough, I request you pick something out of my gallery and draw it

If that's still too general, Draw my Lizard Guy, who had become my mascot for art exchange.

[this site could also use more fan fictions and poetry, consider posting those also]

for everyone who does my request, I will do a request for you in exchange, if you want. but your request of me has to be within my ability, as I lack skills and time.

ALSO, I request that everyone--yes YOU-- post on this forum a request of your own. surely there is something you would like to see a picture of here. for example it always makes me smile if I see a fan art of something from Generator Rex, because I loved that show.

so maybe nobody will see your request, but they might and it might help them get inspired. it's worth a shot.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Requests for Other Artists All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: