Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Community building

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:05 am    Post subject: Community building Reply with quote

I say, lets work together to make this a more active community by posting more art, interacting in forums more, and inviting our friends from other art sites to try this site also.

Anyone agree?

Put your suggestions here, and commit to what you are going to do here.

for example. I'm making a point to leave comments, fav things, and watch people. I'm posting stuff even if it's not up to my usual standards, I'm making requests even though I suppose no one will look at them, and I'm gonna....hm... take inspiration from what I've seen here lately and post my play dough sculptures.

I'm also gonna create a contest, and a community project, but I'm not sure what yet.
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm... I have invited a couple of people I know IRL in the past, but I guess I could ask some people who are already active on art sites if they would be interested. I don't want to be pushy, but asking about interest if I know someone pretty well can't hurt. (Or also - art major friends?) And I can try to log in and comment more frequently when I don't have stuff of my own I'm happy with to post. And put some more stuff into my writing section, and work on browsing older writings to comment on them... Probably a lot of those users are gone, but it could still be nice.
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe if Paintchat worked again we could get both more art created and more interaction between users (and guests that visit the site to as well. [I believe guests were able to use Paintchat. I haven't dabbled too much with it when it was working to know for sure.])
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: