Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Latest pencil creation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Show & Tell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Latest pencil creation Reply with quote

Latest pencil work: 'Unknown Creature No.14'

I wanted to share my most recent pencil creation with all as it has been quite some time since I last picked up a pencil and drew in my favorite medium. Let me know what you all think.

Feel free to look through the rest of my gallery if you wish, and comment about it.

Link to ==>'My Art Gallery'
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather effectively creepy beastie.
(I notice you've continued the "body parts as monsters" theme more recently, as well?)
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firiel wrote:
...creepy beastie Razz

^That seems to be the most prominent comment I get on most of them. ...Aren't they huggable?? D: Well, I guess not. xD Ah, but that's alright, I guess just cause I don't see them as creepy or weird or disturbing doesn't mean others aren't going to. XP

And indeed you are right Firiel! Unknown Creature No.15 you must be speaking of!
---

Heh, I kinda forgot I posted this here. I guess Unknown Creature No.14 isn't my latest pencil creation no more. xP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Show & Tell All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: