Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
A Wild Art Giveaway has Appeared!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:08 am    Post subject: A Wild Art Giveaway has Appeared! Reply with quote

As a commission artist, there are various things that I CAN draw but typically don't because I have no interest in them. As such, I feel the need to have examples in my gallery just so people know that I will if they feel like giving me money for them! Rather than draw random stuff I don't care about, I figured I'd do a couple of specific request slots. These need to be a good example of the category! It ruins the point if you have me draw a neko-girl as your furry or a human as your sonic character! Limit one request per person. All pictures will be digital, fully-colored paintings with one character and a simple background.

*Sonic OC (Male) - Available

*Sonic OC (Female) - Available

*Furry (Male) - Available

*Furry (Female) -Available

*My Little Pony OC (Male) - TenderHeartsPony (of Deviantart)

*My Little Pony OC (Female) -Available

I make no promises as to when these will be done! Paid commissions take priority, and everything is subject to how busy I get at work with my new promotion, and my own inspiration!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: