Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Would you rather...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Games Area
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Morpher
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ask. It's easy to ask but, it's often harder to answer.

Would you rather live as a permanent resident in Candy Land or, have no teeth?
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got a lot of friends and family members who get along just fine with no teeth, and candy land seems too hyper for my comfort. I chose no teeth,

Would you rather take a very fast tour of an exotic other country or take a leisurely journey around an area not too far from your local area?
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take the fast tour elsewhere - I've seen a lot of the stuff near me already, and going to a far-away place would mean a lot of memorable experiences I couldn't normally have, even if I didn't have time to take it all in properly.

Would you rather have superstrength, or superspeed?
Jadis
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super speed, I could use it to make my house perfectly clean take care of everything that needs done, get everyone where they need to go, and then I could stop using it, and relax and do some art work. and if I was superseding around for a time, I bet relaxing and going slow would feel really nice in contrast.

would you rather make only fan art, and never be allowed to make something all-original, or have to make absolutely sure that you didn't borrow any inspiration from anything because all images and Ideas are owned by someone and you have to have permission to use them and borrowing is forbidden?
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather do only fan-art. Especially if fan-art could include public domain works. And re-drawing friends as characters, or putting characters into real-life settings. Trying to avoid ever borrowing an idea from anyone else, ever? Not even like - stuff people can see was influenced by what you read as a kid, or themes derived from religious media? I don't know if anybody could live with that.

Would you rather have:
-A purse that always kept track of your misplaced small objects and returned them to you
OR
-A hat that could adjust your temperature regardless of the weather?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Games Area All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: