Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Sooo here's a thing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Sooo here's a thing Reply with quote

How far can a pfa or restraining order go? As in can it be effective on media pages too?

Because a certain pain in my ass who cries that I am stalking them, WILL NOT RELENT. For crap's sake for every name i slap with the block button, she hops onto another, and i have a mile long list of the messed up insanity she spews at me!

I ask this due to the fact she has slashed my friend's tires...screamed threats at another who she has been tormenting, with four witnesses to this, and has had convention staff chase her ass down and yank a weapon she snuck into said con to try and use on me and my one friend.

But I have read that this one woman got a pfa put against her by her daughter, few months later all she did was TAG her daughter, then BOOM! Cops are at her door, with a nice pair of handcuffs for the woman.

And through all of this, this freak who wont 'let it go' has the nerve to say I AM stalking them? Hilarious...i wish brian was here, he'd put that brat in her place and slam down the delusions of granduer she has set up for herself.

Our life is made by the death of others...
~Leonardo Da Vinci
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my brain can do right now is "whaaaaat?"
I'm ... afraid I don't know the legal details of procuring or enforcing a restraining order, I'm just sorry this crap is happening to you.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah no sweat, i've dealt with worse.

Sadly this nutcase even thinks she's satan's acolyte and can curse people with voodoo dolls. Tch pathetic brat.

And another thing to stack onto the pfa case, she tried to go to an event that I was going to...but considering a photographer she screwed over in the past was hosting the event...she was NOT going to let this brat on her turf and risk her causing a scene.

Funny thing is too; this gal thinks she's an AMAZING photographer...but every person i run into, says her photos are HORRID. And that she overcharges people and doesnt even give touch ups to her photos etc. So you can see where this gal can be stuck up and high on herself.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, I'm a little worried about you, reading all of this. Damn me for sitting and watching Forensic Files all afternoon and thinking everyone looks like a psycho-killer now... LOL

But in all seriousness, you don't know what someone that unstable will wind up doing, so I hope you go to the authorities over it sooner rather than later. I don't know full legal details, but I know that one CAN be required by law to not contact someone in ANY way, and that would include social media- although things on the internet can be a little hard to prove.

Just take care of yourself, alright? You said she brought a weapon at one point, with the intent to use it on you, so don't go anywhere alone. This girl sounds crazy in all the bad ways.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks buddy, and i will do just that...i've gotten to the point where i dont leave any stone unturned. I am not letting this gal get to me. This lil yandara will be put to bed quickly.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, is she STILL giving you problems? It's been a little while since the first mention of this. She needs to chill...
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not at the moment no thankfully.

But now that solaris guy has returned...that or he was just sniffing around waiting for me to re-surface.

Either way, time to bust out the ban hammer admins.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solaris? I don't think I remember him. There some drama I missed or something?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was the guy that kept dodge banning and kept jumping into the forums harassing me. Forced denis to step in and put his foot down.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, I haven't seen any troll posts. I must have missed it. You'd think after all this time he'd have grown up enough to have something better to do...
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, it's sad, and he attacked me on my profile, and put up a bunch of childish stuff on his own profile hoping to irritate me.

It's hilarious really, i just let him know to grow up and his attempts to make me cry will not work before slapping him with the block button. And since he's a block dodger, i alerted strata, especially since the sad lil thing is telling me to kill myself.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually want to see if I can find this person so that I can have a good laugh... It must be nice to have so little going on that one has time to troll a tiny little fanart site. I'm sure he's very proud of himself.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If his goal was to make me laugh myself silly, then he got what he wanted. I cant see how he can upset anyone. xD

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By their profile, it looks like they're bored already, because nobody gives a rip about them or their so called "fame." Probably responding to them at all was a bad idea because it's just stroking that fragile little ego of theirs.

Trolls and flamers happen, but to come back this many years later, when the individual is almost certainly an adult, is mind-bogglingly sad. I honestly can't imagine caring that much about something so silly when adult life makes it hard to even stop and take a break to do the things you love. I guess some people never grow up- or don't have the mental capacity to.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My thoughts exactly. They amuse me so much especially since they thought this was irritating me. Him and this little brat that's coming after me in rl should really get together considering she's held a grudge for ten+ years against my one friend Loki and Loki's embarrassed her in court on multiple occasions and she's pulled the same song and dance on that she's trying to pull on me.

~Leonardo Da Vinci
K_Pepper
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, you really attract the crazies, don't you?
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like to think of it as an idiot magnet xD

~Leonardo Da Vinci
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok yea, this lil brat thought it was cute to ram into me and bust the jaw of my Ichigo mask...seriously?

And now she's running about saying she can get away with murder because the con didnt have enough evidence to ban her. Ok what will it take to get rid of this f***in brat and make her STAY away from me?!

~Leonardo Da Vinci
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Life Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: