Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Rate those crossover ensembles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masonicon
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Rate those crossover ensembles Reply with quote

Would you rate following fan-crossover ensembles:

[list]Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon) where the specifics are: 8 Original Digidestined are takes 02 forms with Summer Clothes, KH Humans takes KH2 forms, both Ash and Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her street clothes, and so on. and to make everything fair, at least some of the characters here are deliberately powered up to makes everyone in this crossover ensembles can fights in (near) equal terms[/list:u]
[list]anyone from Warhammer 40k with the whole Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters[/list:u]
[list]Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends[/list:u]
[list]Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS main character[/list:u]
[list]Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick o'Connell, Evelyn O'connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from the Mummy Trilogy[/list:u]
[list]Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage from Soar High! Isami with Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami, and Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca[/list:u]
[list]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenariess[/list:u]
[list]Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra: the former are fully augmented and can add extra tech to his augs while latter can access Super Saiyan powers through Avatar State(the whole reason it's referred as Super Saiyan powers are same with Super forms of Mobians with Chaos Emeralds are referred as one)[/list:u]

try to limit crossover ensembles you're talking here to ones listed above

Last edited by Masonicon on Sun May 07, 2017 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
TeeJay87
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would gladly see "[i]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries"[/i].
Masonicon
Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TeeJay87"]I would gladly see "[i]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries"[/i].[/quote]
what about the rest of Crossover ensembles here?

Sorry for (possibly) late reply
TeeJay87
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Masonicon"][quote="TeeJay87"]I would gladly see "[i]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries"[/i].[/quote]

Sorry for (possibly) late reply[/quote]

It's up to you - I've already seen on various websites people drawing MLP characters in Warhammer 40K universe, though not Happy Tree Friends, Sonic or Mario.
Masonicon
Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="TeeJay87"][quote="Masonicon"][quote="TeeJay87"]I would gladly see "[i]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries"[/i].[/quote]

It's up to you - I've already seen on various websites people drawing MLP characters in Warhammer 40K universe, though not Happy Tree Friends, Sonic or Mario.[/quote]

I did most(if not all) of those crossover ensembles here in my own [url=http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/]Mega-crossover project[/url] where there's Warhammer 40k crossover with Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic at once as well Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koshiro, Mimi, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari from Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, Teen Titans Cartoon(not TTG), and Digimon respectively working together to save the world
TeeJay87
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Masonicon"][quote="TeeJay87"][quote="Masonicon"][quote="TeeJay87"]I would gladly see "[i]Mystery inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 mercenaries"[/i].[/quote]

It's up to you - I've already seen on various websites people drawing MLP characters in Warhammer 40K universe, though not Happy Tree Friends, Sonic or Mario.[/quote]

I did most(if not all) of those crossover ensembles here in my own [url=http://epicxovermovie.webs.com/]Mega-crossover project[/url] where there's Warhammer 40k crossover with Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic at once as well Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, Raven, Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Koshiro, Mimi, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari from Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon anime, Teen Titans Cartoon(not TTG), and Digimon respectively working together to save the world[/quote]

That's interesting you like Happy Tree Friends, Sonic, Donald, Goofy, Pokemon and My Little Pony, while on 17th June 2017 you wrote on my profile http://www.fanart-central.net/user/TeeJay87/profile this "Y[i]our Crossovers is probably all about furries"[/i][b] .

Apart from bad grammar, it seems you like "furries" and dislike "furries" at the same time, which is suspicious. [/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: