Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Returning User

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nbluue
My First Post!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Returning User Reply with quote

I guess I'll just join the bandwagon of returning users at this juncture. Smile

In short, I'm in the progress of creating a Death Note visual novel, and need some artistic critique. For the record, no influence from that awful Netflix adaption was used in the creation of my VN.

Pleased to be back. I chose this community for artistic critique due to the fact DeviantArt is much too large and public and while I would like to refrain from publishing vast amounts of my work prior to the release of my VN, this is a much cozier environment.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to rant badly about how they goofed up L to the masses in that movie....but the newbs would just toss the ol RACIST statement at me when it's really not about that. --

I mean....didnt L have the death note in his hands at one point in the anime yet was not tempted by it at all?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: