Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Open for Requests and Commissions
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwarze1 wrote:
blueandsilverstars wrote:
Hi. Are you still taking free requests?

Hey there,

In regards to your question, yes, I still am. But haven't done any work on them because of school commitments and my pursuit to find a job. Having said that, I've got a couple of requests in the pipeline from FAC.

Regards

Cool. Could you please do me a pic of Danny Phantom, from the cartoon with the same name? In his ghost form, in some cool fighting pose would be nice. Thanks if you can!!
Schwarze1
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys,

Just a quick update.

Sorry that nothing new has shown up in my FAC for the past couple of weeks. School commitments just came in fresh, and I wanna get those over and done with so I've got time for your requests.

I can't thank you enough for appreciating my art and requesting, keep them coming.

So far, in the pipeline (and in no particular order)...

WIP:

Xx True Dachschund xX - Alex

Waiting list:

SweetxinsanityxSarah - OC
SilverKitsune - portrait
blueandsilverstars - Danny Phantom
Razzberry Rock - Nirvana
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I understand how that is. Take your time! There's no rush. :)
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xx_True_Dachshund_xX wrote:
Alright, I understand how that is. Take your time! There's no rush. Smile

Same here and hey we are glad to help out a fellow artist nn
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwarze1 wrote:
hey guys,

Just a quick update.

Sorry that nothing new has shown up in my FAC for the past couple of weeks. School commitments just came in fresh, and I wanna get those over and done with so I've got time for your requests.

I can't thank you enough for appreciating my art and requesting, keep them coming.

So far, in the pipeline (and in no particular order)...

WIP:

Xx True Dachschund xX - Alex

Waiting list:

SweetxinsanityxSarah - OC
SilverKitsune - portrait
blueandsilverstars - Danny Phantom
Razzberry Rock - Nirvana

It's cool. Take your time, please.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Very Happy

xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."
Schwarze1
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

time for an update! Very Happy

I've got a couple of assessments to hand in this coming week, which are pretty much done. Hooray for that.

I've produced linearts for a request from DeviantART, Dash's OC Alex and am starting on Danny Phantom (request by blueandsilverstars) and more to follow soon.

I am doing a colour pencil and marker job on Danny, while Alex and co will receive either a digital colouring job or the good 'ol colour pencil job like you see in my gallery.

That's all for now, hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long.

Also, for those who are wanting commissions done, please let me know as I am in the process of prepping a Paypal during the coming months (unless college decides to halt me in my tracks again =.=")

thanks, guys,
Schwarze1
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's too much to ask, could I possibly have mine done with colored pencil? I really love how you use them and no one uses traditional anymore these days. If not, I'll be happy with whatever you use. :)
Schwarze1
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xx_True_Dachshund_xX wrote:
If it's too much to ask, could I possibly have mine done with colored pencil? I really love how you use them and no one uses traditional anymore these days. If not, I'll be happy with whatever you use. Smile

Yeah that's no worries at all Smile
Alex_Dachshund
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrighty thanks! This is True_Dachshund, btw.

If you still need refs let me know.
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schwarze1 wrote:
time for an update! Very Happy

I've got a couple of assessments to hand in this coming week, which are pretty much done. Hooray for that.

I've produced linearts for a request from DeviantART, Dash's OC Alex and am starting on Danny Phantom (request by blueandsilverstars) and more to follow soon.

I am doing a colour pencil and marker job on Danny, while Alex and co will receive either a digital colouring job or the good 'ol colour pencil job like you see in my gallery.

That's all for now, hope I haven't kept you waiting for too long.

Also, for those who are wanting commissions done, please let me know as I am in the process of prepping a Paypal during the coming months (unless college decides to halt me in my tracks again =.=")

thanks, guys,
Schwarze1

Is this pencil and marker job on Danny in black and white or colour? I'd just like to know, but don't mind either way.
X-Dawg
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you draw Naruto wearing his sage outfit with his Kyuubi mode on. His right eye is Rinnegan and he's left eye is Sage mode. His outfit doesn't have any sleeves on him. On his right arm is all the Sharingans and on his left arm has all the Byakugans. He'd wears his Leaf head band around his waist. Jiraiya's head band is wrap around his forehead.

Sakura has her right hand on his chest and her left hand is on Naruto's left side of his waist. Naruto had his right hand around Sakura's waist. Naruto had his left hand on Hinata's left shoulder.

These should be in the back ground: Shion, Hokuto, Haruna, Amaru, Isaribi, Toki, Koyuki, Yakumo, Sasame, Hanare, Anko, Tsunade, Shizune, Karui, Karin, Samui, Temari, Konan, Guren (Female), Hana, Tsume, Yoshino, Ino, Ayame, Tsubaki, Ayamo, Shiho, Suzume and Terumii Mei. They all of Naruto's babies cause all the males expect for him and Konohamaru they only males left are villagers but the Female ninjas decided to only go with Naruto.

Naruto is stand on Madara and Sasuke Uchiha. Kabuto in the tree way in the background.

The villagers are asking him for forgiveness. Above the The Ninjas, Princesses, Priestess and Queen are Jiraiya, Nagato, Third, Iruka, Ebisu, Kakashi, Minato and Kushina.
JJenkins81
Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2018 6:53 am    Post subject: Commissions Reply with quote

I have a fan pairing Yaoi request. Anyone open to it, please respond and I will share the details on what I would like. Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Taking Requests/Trades All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: