Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Could we have an art contest to raise for Fanart Central ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuntun422
My First Post!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 5:45 pm    Post subject: Could we have an art contest to raise for Fanart Central ? Reply with quote

I wanted to propose having an art contest to drum up extra funds for Fanart Central.

I think not only would it be fun, but it would give extra attention to this site; in addition to giving out prizes and such, that revenue would help pay for extra updates towards this place. Especially, if there were alternatives to send donations. Such as: Credit cards, Debit cards, PayPal, Money Orders…etc.

There could be a theme every month. The community could place in suggestions and the one with the most votes would be used.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Help All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: