Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The lawful good approach

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caffeine-glutton
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:09 pm    Post subject: The lawful good approach Reply with quote

From my point of view lawful good characters shouldn't loot dead bodies and shouldn't loot chests in people's homes.

What do you think about this?
Claransan
My First Post!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:58 am    Post subject: Handover Reply with quote

When we started to develop our startup, it was necessary to understand in more detail the technology of data transfer between devices. I couldn't find any travel materials until I came across [url=https://www.simbase.com/iot-glossary-dictionary/handover]what is handover[/url]. The site provided a clear and understandable definition that helped me better understand our needs. A big plus was that the information is relevant not only for Canada or the US, where we planned to launch our product. They even shared use cases that helped our development team a lot. I feel that without this site we would be wandering in the dark for a long time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: