Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Blocked members unable to vote on a user's picture?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xx_True_Dachshund_xX
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just a number, I honestly don't care about the voting system. Don't freak out about it. People will hate or love your art regardless of the vote count. If people hated your art then they have every right to rate it down.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I aint anymore, but the reason was just silly. They didnt like the pairing so they go after all of my artwork along with their pitchfork birgade. That's like going after you cause you like dogs. o.O

I myself dont like the pairing EdxWinry but hell there are some damn good pics out there of the pairing and I fave and praise them. Dont be hating peeps, just a pairing not the end of the world.

I was only worried at first cause I thought the votes would get the pics taken down. But not anymore so they can just bite my shiney metal ass. Imma keep drawing that pairing no matter what bwehehehehe.
xAmiDarkfieldx
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason why this topic is still open?
[i][b][color=#330033]SHHH GUYS DON'T LOOK!! O.O.....You will scare the wild mountain dew away.[/color][/b][/i]
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not anymore, no. Topics don't lock themselves, and some of us mods work fulltime jobs between visits.
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: