Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Kingdom Hearts Ii

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone seen/heard anything about this, that's right, they're making a Kingdom Hearts for the Gameboy Advance (Chain Of Memories) and Kingdom Hearts II for the PS2, I've seen a trailer for II it's pretty cool, besides the fact that Mickey Mouse is a queer. But it appears that they have a lot less Disney s**t in it, but I don't know much about Disney and wouldn't recognize the stuff...

I'll try taking a screen-shot of the preview and put it on this... Hmmm, what screen-shot should I take though, oh btw, the colors are fucked up...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2003 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry whenever I take a screen-shot of it you can see the player I'm using but what it shows is just black, sorry...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
flamer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Akito"]Mickey Mouse is a queer. [/quote]
I agree.

Yeah, and and Sora looks so much... rebelly... I wonder if Riku joins your party. That'd be great. ^_^
Akito
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chain of Memories looks cool too, even though it's Card-based, but the only reason I will be getting it, is I'm almost positive, that you can play as Heartless Cloud! XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: