Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Homosexuality.
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you think about Homosexuality?

Dear readers,
The government is saying it's wrong to be a homosexual! That is both wrong and a totall load of bull!! No one has the right to say what we can and can't do with our sexual lives!! It's a free country! Maybe the idiotic government should realize that gays and lesbiens are no worse or no better then any one else!! I find it wrong that parents are willing to send gays and lesbiens to camps to change how they think about homosexuality!! I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. I have a friend who is gay and he is one of the nicest people i know! He's sweet and kind and is no worse then you or me. I know every one has their own way of thinking but if anyone agree's with me, tha'd be kewlio! Even if you don't I would like to know how you see it. Thank you for your time.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna move this to political, since it will undoubtedly come to focus on gay marriage/various other laws. Smile
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parents are jack-asses when it comes to relationships...i'm not gay persay but i have a really close friend that is.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why parents have to be like that! My friend Jeremy is the sweetest guy i know and he's gay. He's the reason i'm doing this. I just want him to know that if he ever needs to talk to me he can.
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad told me in this conversation that he wouldn't care if I ended up being gay. I must bring it up in a conversation with my mom just to see if she would care.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't going to stir up a big debate,

Half of us are Canadian and all of us are young and all of us draw,

which makes this crowd very biased towards liberalism than any other group on earth, maybe even more than the libertarian party convention.

Smile

I'm saying that there's going to be very few with the anti-gay attitude here, let's see who's the first one to post here with that prejudice.

Waitin'...
L7
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Just be yourself around them Kioni. ^_^ I have that problem with mentally challenged people.... +_+

I think homosexuality is fine. Theres nothing wrong with it from what I can see. Just because some book that was actually translated wrong [or atleast one version of the bible is] says that homosexuality is baaaaaaaaaaaad doesn't mean it is. [coming from someone who thinks the bible is bs] You'll still go to heaven. God created everything supposedly so why would he create gay people if its bad? I saw on the news once that homosexual brains have a larger part in their brain that reacts to estrogen/testosgerone [sp?] therefore making them gay. So uh yeah. [Sorry if I offended anyone.]

AND:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
celestina67
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything against them.I mean,its just them isn't it?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The majority of the people where I live would ditch they're best friend if they ended up being gay or bi, which is really bad.

Sadly it's mostly the chicks who end up being bi/gay and it's the chicks that act badly. Most of the chicks arn't really homophobic, they just don't like the idea/chance of having another chick come on to them. Which may be considered homophobic, but they are fine with gay guys.

BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of people say that the whole part of BiSEXual and HomoSEXual is all about sex. And all those girls saying they're Bi for attention may be bicurious, but not bisexual.

I kinda think that's all a load of BS, because well not every relationship/attraction is about sex. Just because straight people don't have SEX in they're genre prefrence term, doesn't mean jack. [Btw the sexual term for straight is Hetrosexual]

Kratosgirl (Sam) Jul 31 2005 wrote:
is there no one out there to understand me?

Alot of people and I mean ALOT or people are going through the same thing as you.
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it' like "just because I don't want to have sex with a guy does that mean I am not straight? No? Then how come I can't be Bisexual/homosexual."
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just confused to hell about anything and there for am fine with liking either gender...One of my friends who is gay/bi (Not sure which) was sent to caps for...hurting him-self and they treated him like Sh!t just 'cause he was gay. i find that to be both wrong and harsh beyond reason!!
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he's sent to a camp for hurting himself you'd think they'd be nice so he'd stop doing it.

That's screwed and inhumane, in my opinion.
michae1989

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love bein gay... it's fab lol i came out when i was 14 and never looked back, my parents, sisters, family and friends are totally fine wiv it... my sisters are full fag hags and my dad goes to gay clubs wiv them! i'm 15 now( turnin 16 on the 10th) and in an 8 month relationship ship with my man, stevie, he's 21 and looks after me lol about 6 months ago i had to leave school becuase the all boy's school weren't as open armed about my sexuality and i have to start attending a tech in september. but i'm glad i was able to come out and say i am who i am and would never change that. i love my life!
Veilius
Byte me

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Veilius on Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When people don't want to except others for how they really act then they should just stay out of that persons life and stop makin' things worse. and as for my friend...at the moment He's back at home and me and Boo are checking up on him ever other day
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh....liking people has it's disadvantages. If you get to know someone then they just drop you or start rumors about you 'cause you know something they don't want you to know. Best friends can go from that to Enemies in less then two weeks...it sucks really..
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aura_Takana (Sarah SMith) wrote:
Best friends can go from that to Enemies in less then two weeks...it sucks really..

Sounds like there's a backstory :huh:
Aura_Takana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes there is but no need to bore you with the facts of it all! whats done is done and can't be fixed.
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want to know the oddest thing? I know someone who is Bi but is homophobic at the same time. She like's bisexuals, but not homosexuals..O.o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: