Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Homosexuality.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KISSarmy76 (John) wrote:
Alright I get. People are making such a big deal out of this.

How big of a deal is it? in BIBLICAL PORTIONS!?!

*_^
Fayore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KISSarmy76 (John) wrote:
Alright I get. People are making such a big deal out of this.

That's because religion, and homosexuality thereof, are really touchy subjects for most people. Don't say something if you're not prepared to go through with it.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

also if you can't spell, get grammar right, can't write in full sentences, can't pull out cold hard facts and statistics, and if your IQ is less than that of a cucumber X.X
KISSarmy76

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to talk about this any more. If people are going to get offended every time talk about God or Jesus then i'll just stop metioning this. Unbeliveable. I just can't express my opionion anymore because every time I do some don't matter what it is (even when I don't metion God or Jesus) I have some one mad at me.
I tell you what it's like what Larry The Cable Guy said everything is so dagumed polictaly corrected I can't talk about Jesus or anything in this dagum country.
slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST NOT CARE !?!?!?! :angry:

KISSarmy76

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to talk it any more Sad .
Fayore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KISSarmy76 (John) wrote:
I don't want to talk about this any more. If people are going to get offended every time talk about God or Jesus then i'll just stop metioning this. Unbeliveable. I just can't express my opionion anymore because every time I do some don't matter what it is (even when I don't metion God or Jesus) I have some one mad at me.
I tell you what it's like what Larry The Cable Guy said everything is so dagumed polictaly corrected I can't talk about Jesus or anything in this dagum country.

It's because we're a multicultural society. Shitting on gays is like shitting on "black" people. Not socially acceptable anymore, especially on the internet, because anyone from anywhere can be reading it. We're not all from the US, you know.

And I can't read half of that stuff near the bottom. Neutral

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I keep mentioning, this is a goddamn international community where the American constitution and customs don't mean anymore than Canada's fetish with maple syrup! if you don't want to talk about it anymore, then stop posting, the mods will deal with your spammage and insult specially made to one of them as they see fit.

KISSarmy76

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does this happen everytime somone leaves a negative opionion on this web site Sad. Man i'll I did was give a personal opionion and everybody gets upset. Well I'm sorry once again for giving my opionion Sad . I can never give my opionion anywere with out having somone flip out on me Sad.
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your personal opinion was based on a book.

I read Mein Kampt, Jews must be exterminated :wub:, no, it's my opinion too, now don't flame me.
Fayore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, man. You have everything wrong. People do not get "mad" in serious discussion forums. People debate here. And if you can't take the heat, I don't see why you're posting here in the first place.

Quote:
I read Mein Kampt, Jews must be exterminated :wub:, no, it's my opinion too, now don't flame me.

lmao. Nice one. Razz

slavetotheWALL
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does this happen everytime somone leaves a negative opionion on this web site .

only when religion gets dragged in
KISSarmy76

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bye i'm done with this topic. I can't belive that if religon is brought up once so many people get offended well i'm sorry once again and i'm leavings this topic. Grr!
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ignorez ce post, si vous plait
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, they aren't flipping out on you, they simply disproved your theory using facts they knew. All they did was hope to change your opinion on the fact. That's what a debate is all about. Retard.
Stop posting saying the same thing over and over again. It's annoying and pointless. You're not doing anything but trying to pull attention to poor lil' you. Stfu.

Anyway, more about gay people. I thought the movie Alexander was pretty good. I personally love the story of Alexander The Great. His buddy was his homo-wife. It even showed a scene with them getting in bed together. Two people loved each other. Awww. :wub: It was cute.
Love is love is love. :wub:
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I can't belive that if religon is brought up once so many people get offended well i'm sorry once again and i'm leavings this topic.

Reverse it then. How would you feel if there was a new law saying you weren't allowed to get married, had to pay extra taxes, and were all around treated as less than a citizen based on someone else's arbitrary beliefs? Not fun.

That is why religion stays out of politics. This is not the morality forum, it's the political forum, and laws should no longer be based on religion. Yes, this country was founded on it, but 200 years tend to change things. If you think homosexuality is wrong or right based on your religion, that's fine, but it has no place in this forum. Give cold hard reasons gays shouldn't be allowed to get married and have all the rights of such, not a petty "it's against my religion".

That's why interracial marriage is no longer banned. There's no logical reason for it to be wrong, even though the bible was used to defend slavery. Times change, deal with it.
JediRevan20
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's their choice, period. If they want to get married, I guess they should get it. It's their personal life, so we should stay out of it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BrokenButterfly
Rookie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pyrodragon125 (Matt) wrote:
Anyway, more about gay people. I thought the movie Alexander was pretty good. I personally love the story of Alexander The Great. His buddy was his homo-wife. It even showed a scene with them getting in bed together. Two people loved each other. Awww. :wub: It was cute.
Love is love is love. :wub:

They accually filmes the whole sex scene, but they had to cut it because it was too graphic. You still see Colin's penis though.
Pyrodragon125
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the second time I watched it I noticed that. Dangling between his legs as he got into bed. The other guy wasn't pretty. He was an ugly.....it. Yuck.
I just came back from Otakon yesterday.
Homosexual paradise there. That's all I have to say. No wonder people hate us nerds. . . . . It was fun though. Just because people are different than other groups of people tension HAS to be the result. Lame. <_<
ToolMan
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beatlechick90 (Mairi) wrote:
For those who object to it on religious grounds, I respect your beliefs but if you look closely in the Bible it doesn't say ANYTHING about hating gays.

Well, not "hating", but the bible does have some choice words about it:

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with man as one lies with a women; this is an abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they should surely be put to death.

And there are others. I'm not saying I agree with the above, but the bible does seem to express an opinion on the subject :)

fallenangel (fallen) wrote:
That is why religion stays out of politics.

I only wish this were true *sigh* Many people (including, I think, our current president) feel the need to enshrine their religious views in law ... something I think the framers of our constitution would be very upset about.

I agree that KISSarmy76 should have thicker skin, but he does not seem to have much support among these posts. I don't happen to agree with him, but as I think I've shown above, to say that the bible does not speak of homosexuality is just not accurate.

As for my opinion, people are what they are, and there's no use making demons out of them for it ... it's just plain Un-Christian ;)

I guess I would have to concede that homosexuality is "not normal", by definition of the term "normal" (ie, gays are a minority). I mean, if everyone were gay, the species would die out, right? *yeah, I'll probably get flamed for that, but what's the point in arguing about what a word means?*

Anyway, having said that gay is not "normal", in the sense that it is atypical ... who cares? Just because it's not "typical" or "average" doesn't mean that they as a group should have civil rights withheld! (I thank God that I'm not normal, even though I am heterosexual Smile)

Last point - I think the term homophobic is well coined ... I think most people that are "against" gays are really just afraid of them!

$0.02 ... Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: