Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Homosexuality.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with this. It sucks. What ever happened to America being a free country? This statement that everyone says is so untrue now, it's another lie America presses upon. Good ol' America, land of the lies that poor into our soul. We've been brainwashed by a bible who we don't even know if God wrote! How do we know he wrote it? Or if it was just some nutter who proclaimed himself a God and wrote it?

Anyways.. before I get like.. yelled at for saying that, I myself, am Bisexual. I like both sexes, and I can't help it. I must admit I'm more leaning towards boys than girls, but I've had a girlfriend when I was going through some rough times. She was so helpful, always understood me. I do miss her.

But, anyways. It's wrong in so many ways. I don't think all people were meant to just love one sex, or the opposite sex or whatever! It sicken's me. I don't see how Bush could drag his own beliefs into our nation and try to impose a law saying it's not right for a man and a man to marry. We all have our beliefs, we all have our rights.

I can't think of anymore things at the moment, I'm tired, and going to bed soon. I'll edit when I get the chance.
Hawk4444
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes. the only reason's that people are not willing to let them get married is b/c if they get married they'll get the marraige cuts on tax's and other benefits and stuff.

not to mention that all the church's not just catholic's are against it. well all that i know.

as for me. i forgot if i posted anthing here in this thread so. i do believe that if they want to get hitched then they should who cares. it just means it will leave more women for great guys like me and my buddies... Laughing Cool :wub:
KimonoGirlAmu
Newb

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Gay isn't wrong Reply with quote

Infact I'm asexual the whole time. I thought I was straight the whole time. Because I thought life is about kids. But no, I was wrong and ignorant. I was never attracted to males and females. I never turned them on. Sexuality will never change and isn't a choice.
Firiel
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hawk4444... Hadn't planned on posting here, because given my background plus experiences, this is actually a confusing topic for me right now. But I do want to say that not "all churches" are against homosexuals. There are some who are good with it.

Also, even within the religious groups and among religious persons who are firmly convinced that it's "wrong," that doesn't mean that they aim to hate. In some cases, non-Westboro types honestly believe that homosexuals' souls are in danger and that they need divine help... and can care about and enjoy the company of homosexuals or bisexuals while believing this.

Don't mean to antagonize.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Politics All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: