Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
American Mcgee's Alice Picture..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This user uploaded this picture. I've seen it before, coloring and all, somewhere. But my computer is being defraged now, and my internet is timing out so I don't exactly have the time to re-find it.

I THINK it should be under American Mcgee's Alice on the google search, but I don't remember exactly.... anyways... if anyone could just check it and make sure it's not a traced or just sent in from another site I'd appreciate it!
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll send it into the abuse team.

Thanks for finding it Lindsay. It wasn't that I couldn't. It's that I saw it, knew I had seen it before and my internet was being really weird (but I got it fixed within the couple of hours thanks to my dad). I didn't know if it was going to be down for hours or months (like it has before) so I decided to post the topic. Plus I wasn't sure if there were differences or anything..

Anyways, thanks again.
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, yes it is. ^^ it gives me something to do when I'm bored (and when sims 2 is being retarded to me <_<)

I like your member title as well, it's funny :lol:

Brianhjh

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it really worth it? The only have one pic in their gallery. I saw that picture few hours ago too, (like recent picture 24days ago <_< ) I recommend slitting their throat with it when they are popular and they feel as if they belong in this site... and then you'll kill them.
celestina67
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil,but better results and they so deserve it.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: