Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Official Favorite Character Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Touzoku-joou
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This gets a bump so Jaimz can sticky it~
anime-junkie
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

probably Edward in FMA, he worked so hard to get something he and his brother really wanted (i'm not a fan girl, so dont blame it on that)
raineces
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sasuke and Kenshin has always been my favorite. I like their mysterious, quiet and smart attitude. My recent favorite would be Edward of FMA. I like his humor and courage, not to mention his stubborness. Wink
erisa_fullysick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Furuba (Fruits Bakset) Shigure, Hatsaharu, Kyo, and Yuki. Because they can turn into animals. I love it when Kyo turns into a cat, its so funny! And Shigure is hilarious when hes annoying his asstant person. And Yuki is weird but hes so sweet to Tohru wouldnt it be nice to have a boyfriend like that. And Hatsaharu because when he goes black Hatsaharu hes hilarious!
ItsumoSoujiro
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seta Soujiro from Rurouni Kenshin
Because he's kawaii and kakkoi!! The way he is able to have the courage to find his own answer is truly remarkable... not to mention his ever innocent kawaii smile...^_^
Tsubasa_Faye
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*thinks* hmmm...I can't pick coz for every anime I watch I always have favorites, maybe I'll just pic the characters in my two most fave anime. Anyway I like [b]Itachi-sama[/b] of Naruto, why? he's a genius, he's so cool and I like his cold mangekyou sharingan eyes, I started to like him when Sasuke betrayed Konoha. I got annoyed with Sasuke thinking of nothing but revenge he's became quite self-centered (that's what I think). The next one I like is [b]Roy Mustang[/b] from FMA like his attittude and the way he annoys Ed everytime he makes a report -love the episode when they fought where Roy has to take care of the cat if he loses-, he's pretty lucky Risa Hawkeye love him that much she's always there to take care of him specially when he does something childish, also not to mention his cool moves and handsomeness Very Happy
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...lesse. I definitely Setsuna from Angel Sanctuary. He's awesome and nice, in the worst way possible. (sounds odd doesn't it? XD But it makes sense if you read the manga) He also doesn't let other people take control of him, though he does have a one-track mind sometimes.

And another favorite of mine would be...Ash from pokemon. Yes pokemon, cause he's optomistic and a nice guy who always tries his best. I don't really take to the brroding and dark characters in animes, though their hair is usually awesome. :P
PhoenixAshes
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mmm...I like...

[b]Kyo[/b] and [b]Hatori[/b] from [b]Fruits Basket[/b]. Kyo is just hot, and angrily hilarious, and Hatori is so tragic...and he's the dragon...

I also like [b]Kyo[/b] from [b]Alice 19th[/b]...he's also hot, is also named Kyo, and when chibified, is hilarious...

[b]Dark[/b] from [b]DNAngel [/b]has the weirdest expressions...and when he's serious, he is just...*drool*

The award for best hair belongs to [b]Eclipse [/b]of [b]Demon Diary[/b]...as does the award for doing cool black magic the most awesomely when he's pissed...and an award for being one of the few bishies who can cook...

I've got to include [b]Seto Kaiba[/b] from [b]Yugioh[/b], too...he was my first bishie...

Lastly, [b]Wolfwood [/b]from [b]Trigun[/b]...*sobs loudly and runs out of the room to cry*

If you didn't see enough of ".....," here's some more...
(................................................................................)
SilentSoul92
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah! I forgot Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. She's sooo cute and optomistic. :3 I always like happy characters not to mention she has such and affectious attitude. Just watchingt he episodes make me all happy and peppy. :)
Neawolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanzo, he is a walking contradiction and Armstrong off Fma coz he has got sparkles and sparkles are always cool
Astri
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tomoyo, from Cardcaptor Sakura! Gotta love Tomoyo. If anything ever manages to disturb Tomoyo, then you know the world's coming to an end...

And I dispute the Best Male Hair Award PhoenixAshes gave Eclipse in favor of Raz, from MeruPuri, whose hair is even better than Eclipse's. I love Eclipse dearly, but his hair still's got nothin` on Raz's <3 The only one's that comes close is male Maze's, from Maze: The Mega-Burst Space (another <3).

I WOULD give that award to Ruby from Apocripha/0, whose hair is just the most incredibly unbelievably gorgeous hair I've ever seen, but I'm not sure if there's an Apocripha/0 manga or anime, so I guess I can't.

Now, Best Female Hair is an award that is much more difficult to give. I'm personally torn between saying Tomoyo and KOS-MOS, from Xenosaga. Although, granted, KOS-MOS' hair was more awesome in the video game than in the anime...

Best Hair Awards are difficult decisions!
[color=blue]Disgaea's [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-31977.html]Overlords Dance[/url] in [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-25745.html]Worlds Beyond Infinity[/url] while [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-27428.html]Mifuyus Magical Multiplying Mole[/url] reads the epic [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-25652.html]Chronicles of Yord[/url], and you learn that your [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37925.html]Craving[/url] for [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37922.html]Finding a Heart of Snow[/url] is [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37924.html]Taboo[/url] in [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-37910.html]VG[/url] unless you dare undertake [url=http://www.fanart-central.net/story-32962.html]The Combine of Sin[/url]...[/color]
Touzoku-joou
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Neawolf"]Armstrong off Fma coz he has got sparkles and sparkles are always cool[/quote]

I like your reasoning. Very Happy

Anyway, to add to my list from last time, when I posted in here AGES ago:

L from Death Note: the cutest, creepiest damn thing to ever be drawn. <3

Matsuda from Death Note: Needs more love. D:

Ling from FMA (manga): I started loving all over him a few months ago, but just now actually started drawing fanart of him. :B Liiiing~

Kato from Angel Sanctuary: I think I like pathetic characters. D: He also reminds me of one of my friends in his personality (not in his, er... addictions).
Trinity_Fire
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O________O
Touzoku-joou, I think I have finally found someone I can relate to, if only in that one matter. I :wubwub:ed Kato, and it's too bad he got all... ish. :/ He was cool.
But then again, maybe it's because I seem to have a bit of a long-hair fetish. Not always LONG hair, but around the face makes me squee. I luved Kato since I saw him as a nobody-gang-friendo at the warehouse. It's all in the hair.

So because of that, I luv:
Envy of FMA. [also because of his teh smex outfit, as I also have an obsession with halter-tops, aka man-bras. XD] ...That would include Albel Nox, Zelos Wilder, and Reid, but they're from video games, so I'll hush. Smile

Alucard from hellsing. A gun-tote'in vampire on the good guys' side; that's pretty sweet.
Also Integra from hellsing. She finds a corpse in the basement, and she doesn't really freak out that bad. That gives her a little thing from me called respect.

SilentSoul92, I agree with you too, Setsuna's just awesome. His personality is just awesome, his stubborness and etc...
I luv Kira, too. Again, long hair. ...Plus the way he acts, kinda delinquenty and quiet and reserved.

Gojyo of Saiyuki. I also love ladies' men, and plus, he's a redhead.
...With a bandana. :3
...But still angsty deep down.
And he's one of the only anime guys I know of who's gotten a haircut. O_O

Plus others, but I'm too lazy to name them now. Very Happy
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't remember the last time I posted in this thread (I think it was about Hao and Jeanne from Shaman King :OOO)

Since Death Note's been getting alot of mention, I'd like to bring up Light. He's not a favorite, but he's one of the more interesting characters I've come across. If the whole manga wasn't BLAH BLAH DICK TWO PAGES OF THINGS HAPPENING SIXTEEN PAGES OF BLAH BLAH DICK and he didn't go insane, he would totally be a favorite. Nonetheless, I loved how skewed his ideas of "Justice" became down the road.

SO YEAH I LIKED HIM. ( ・ิω・ิ) If only for how well he was written in the beginning.

Oriet, and Matsuda rocked.
MikariStar
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seto Kiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! I have a thing for the 'rival of the main character who is his friend deep down'. He's smart and has a lot of very nice technology.

Peruru from Sailor Moon. He's just too cute.

Ryoga from Ranma 1/2, again with th rival thing. His sense of direction is a lot like mine.
Chibichan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed is one of my favorite characters! -coughcoughlookatmyavatarcough-
I like him because it's very funny when he goes beserk about being called short. Laughing
I also like Hinata and Rock Lee from Naruto, Hinata is a lot like me and Rock Lee has bushy eyebrows. You can't beat bushy eyebrows. Smile
Pride
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I admit...[i][b]Im totally crazy about Edward Elric![/b][/i] Very Happy Hes so stubborn,but caring about his brother and another loved person.I like so much him!He have a cute blonded-braid^^,is sooooo huggable because is small XD...and is a veeeeery smexy boy!(I love when he ripes his shirt or coat,whatever *o* kawaaaaii!)

From FMA,I like so much [b]Alphonse,Envy and Roy[/b] too.Lets see...I like [b]Shindou Shuuichi and Sakuma Ryuuichi[/b] from Gravitation...[b]Ritsuka[/b] from Loveless...[b]Hinata,Rock Lee,Gaara,Tenten,Temari and Kiba[/b] from Naruto...

From old anime,I like so much [b]Aino Minako/Sailor Venus[/b] from Sailor Moon Smile
Yunie15
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So many characters to choose from...

[b]Edward Elric (FMA)[/b] I know his pain of being shorter than a younger sibling. *nods* Plus, he's very funny, stubborn and so caring. You gotta love the shorty.

[b]Envy (FMA)[/b] He's just so attracting. (Yes, I knw Envy has no gender but I always refer to him and a guy.) His attitude is quite lovable - almost like Ed's. Razz

[b]Tomoe (RuroKen)[/b] She's a cold-hearted, rare-smiling woman. She's quiet, beautiful and dang it, she knows how to cook. How can you not love her?

[b]Kakashi-sensei (Naruto)[/b] Hey, he's cool, smart and has more personality then others who I will not name because I'm afraid that might be character bashing.

[b]Sesshomaru (InuYasha)[/b] A little arrogant in my opinion but he's still very cool. He always acts like he doesn't care about Jaken or Rin but he's such a puppy-dog.

[b]Motoko (Ghost in the Shell: SAC)[/b] I'm not a huge fan in her style of clothing but she's a good example of a droid. Emotionless, collected and on task, she's just hard to beat.
Kaede-chan
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tohru from Fruits Basket, definitely. I'd love to meet her, she's so sweet and kind! Also Kyo, though not 'cuz I'm a fangirl or anything. I feel genuinely (oh, I soo did not spell that right...) sorry for him and his troubles, and, well, I'm a cat person! Smile
Momiji's great, too. He's sugary-sweet, cute, and has a serious side!
No, I don't ONLY like Furuba characters! I like Syaoran from CCS-He's so cuuute! And, and, Shia from Pita-Ten, and Shin from Pretear--urk! *dragged away, still screaming out all her favorites*
EX-Buster-wolf
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yzak (Gundam seed/ seed destiny)
1.I always enjoyed his battels with kira and 2 .He preformed pretty beastly on the last EP. (took out 2 0ut of 3!!!!) besides that he has alot of pride.

Kira yamato (Gundam seed/ seed destiny)
interesting fellow, what i mostly like about the guy is his relations throughout the series. (a sister/ someone elses fiance, and one with a hatred towards cooridinators)besides that, the guy was in charge once he obtained freedom gundam for the first time.

Harima (school rumble)
the misunderstood delinquant
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: