Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Official Favorite Character Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have my share of characters like that too. OMG RIN RIN TAIMO IS SOOO CUTE. <3
The_Stef
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The greatest character of all time = Gaara.

Well, probably not actually, but I love him. Because he kicks so much butt. He is so incredibly awesome. He's too awesome to live. Let's kill him!

....out of love. :huh:

And he's always so calm(/secretly clueless). Like when Kankuro, Naruto, Sakura and Temari were all "!!" he was just like "..."

While that doesn't actually make sense, it did happen. :\

And then there's Temari too. She so hot. I don't say that about many girls... really not actually any except for her. I know hardly anything about her but she is just too good looking to live.

And basically everyone else on Naruto... except Hinata. She kind of makes me want to make her bleed.
LunaticCrow
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="The_Stef (Stef)"] And then there's Temari too. She so hot. I don't say that about many girls... really not actually any except for her. I know hardly anything about her but she is just too good looking to live. [/quote]
Temari has the nicest figure out of all the girls in that series. She also plays to my Pigtail fetish of sorts.

Plus, Paku Romi FTW. :3
Princessx

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Col. Roy Mustang from FMA. Why? Simple. He is drop dead sexy. He snaps his fingures and BAM! Fire explodes from his hands (even though, I know it is the gloves.) That is why I drew him and posted it up on here. That is how proud I am of my work. So nyeeh. O;
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Smexykage-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gaara, definately Gaara.

Why? Everytime he appears at the scene you know someone is gonna get a major bitchslap by him, I love that dark and brooding thing he has going on, and the combi of green eyes with the red hair, Akira Ishida (his VA) just gives him the best voice ever, the fact he's always collected and calm and all of a suddenly (especially in the beginning of the series) he can go all psycho, and later on in the manga (that's not yet animated) he's just 2D pen and inked hotness and he brings the word pwnage to a complete new level. He makes sand and mullets just damn cool, he sports his gourd like a true pimp. The entire design of his character is just pwning the hell out of me!

Yeah...Sabaku no Gaara is just awesome! \o/

^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Envied_Chaos
Has No Life

Location: Being a no life in my room, blasting Miyavi, or in my bed, sleeping. 8D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm almost afraid to say this buutt...

My favorite character is Uchiha Sasuke from the Anime/Manga [i]Naruto[/i]. Eep! *Dodges randomly thrown knifes* Don't kill me for saying it! I'll explain, I'll explain! ;_;

The reason I like Sasuke so much is his determinedness to get back at his brother. He also has a calmness to him that I like, though he has a bit of an arrogance to him, though his brother did warn him about it ( "This is what happens when you are skilled. Power causes you to become isolated and arrogant." ) It's just his character design I like about him, I just can't clearly explain. XD

[quote]Yeah...Sabaku no Gaara is just awesome! \o/[/quote]

True. ^^ He's my second favorite, and that's just cause he kicks ass in his character design as well. *Pokes my avatar* Such a cute Baanda XD ((Banda: Friend got mad when she realized his demon was a badger, not a panda, and seeing how he's in a panda suit, we call him a Banda, which is a [b]Ba[/b]dger and a p[b]anda[/b], mixed XD))

Sorry if I seem a bit crazy. An insomniac sick with Toncilitous and the flu, and got no sleep all night makes me extremely hyper until I pass-out wherever I'm standing.
DG-sama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Technically Gaara's demon is a Tanuki (raccoon-dog) ~_^

God damn you signature WORK!
Inu-fox
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... Let's see.... My favorite character would have to be Edward Ellric from Full Metal Alchemist 'cause he's a sweet character and can transmutate stuff. And my next favorite would be....Inuyasha, cause those ears are just so cute!!! Laughing
NadiaCTT
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Like Zorro from One Piece: cause he has 3 swords and that's soooo cool and unique!!! W00t! Cool W00t!

And there's Boo from DBZ: he's sooo cute and soo sweet... I think that it would be cute too hug him!! Very Happy :wub: Very Happy Laughing

And Shippo from Inu Yasha: he's soo cute and i like that he can turn himself in everything he wants!! :wub: Very Happy Laughing

So, that's it, this are my 3 favorites W00t!
Black_Solja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to say Kazuma and Ryuho from S-Cry-Ed, because of the rivalry
between wild and uncontrollable against, saine and compossed.
To me they have some of the best powers.

I also like Ichigo and Renji from bleach ,because Ichigo has that hollow
form even if he can't control it an Renji has one of the tightest
weapons to me (that big whip sword).

Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Machika from Immortal Rain

Love the character desoegn, love the personality, love the plot.

Gawd.

I want volume 7 Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princessx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[img]http://team.artificial-soul.net/royarm10.jpg[/img]

Alex Louis Armstrong, from FMA. He is so funneh! He has sparkles, ok? Even when hes serious. Just that pink sparkle, makes anyone smile.

[img]http://www.absoluteanime.com/fullmetal_alchemist/mustang2.jpg[/img]

Colonel Roy Mustang, also from FMA. His personality kicks ass, and his hair is oh so shiny. (To me.) I admit, he is kind of cute...in a weird way.

[img]http://www.jbook.co.jp/member/img/product/02955/M02955189-01.jpg[/img]

Lieutanent Maes Hughes, again from FMA. He is such a bad ass. He says whats on his mind and he attacks people with photos of his child! What more do you want?
AnimeFre4k
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My personal Favorite Is Edward Elric because, even though they told him it was hopeless to find the philosophers stone, he kept looking and searching anyway. Plus, i love his obsession over his height. i guess because he is always surrounded by adults that he's like that, because we are almost the same height Very Happy
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New favourite? Onsukumaru from [i]2x2=Shinobuden.[/i] Little yellow pervert. ^_^ Can't beat lines like "My weakness is to get caught between your breasts!"

Then there's his special move "the poison gas jump." Laughing
Lurking_Shadow_Creature
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have two characters that are on the top of my list.

One would be "Rouroni" Kenshin, oftenly known as Hitikori. I like him because hes just a killing machine full of strategy and mystery in a way. Also the love be tween him and Kaoru-dono isnt strong, but it shows Laughing So i like it!
diablis602
Still very bored

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new favorite character is Demon-Eyes Kyo from "Deeper Samurai Kyo". He has red eyes and a magic sword. Essential he spends the first 5 episodes of the series trying to get out of Kyoshari's body. He is a pretty cool character.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Empis
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorit characters are Takiko from Genbu Kaiden. She's tough and have a great personality. (I suck at spelling Rolling eyes )
and Zorro from One Piece, he's just cool. ^_^
dolphinprincess
Cold Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite is in my siggy. Kougaiji-sama. He has the power to summon demons, and is strong physically. He loves his mother, and will do anything to save her. Kou cares about his half-sister, Lirin, and his subordiants, Yaone and Dokugakuji, are more like friends to him. He's bad, but a nice guy. Plus, he's way hotter than Sanzo. :wub:

He also reminds my of my oc, Shing. And when characters from anime remind me of my characters, I love them.
Song: Seize the Day by Default
Anime: D.Gray Man
Anime character(s): Kanda
Video Game: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Video Game character: Wolf O-Donnell from Star Fox Assault
OC: Ray Eclrida, copyright of me (duh!)
OC Quote: "No, he just keeps getting beaten in the head with his own stupidity."-Ray Eclrida
erisa_fullysick

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fave is Chi from Chobits Razz She is so cute and naieve.
xkamichamaX3
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my absolute favorite is roy mustang because he's the flame alchemist!! he just snaps and things go boom and he's cute, too...he also cares about things...like miniskirts, and being fuhrer...and ed!!
a close second is okuzaki akira from mai-hime...she was disguised as a guy so that nobody would have guessed that he was really a she...not only that, but she was a hime!! oh, and she's a ninja...
finally, there's uchiha sasuke...ooh, sasuke!! he was the top genin in his year, he has the sharingan, and he's off to kill his brother...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 5 of 10

Jump to: