Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Official Favorite Character Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MTechWingsFan
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bleach - A three-way tie between:
Ukitake - He's adorable and really powerful dispite being sick all of the time. His zanpakuto is also awesome, and I'm a sucker for guys with white hair Razz

Shunsui - He's lazy, likes to drink, and funny as hell xD The way he fawns all over Nanao is so cute. He's also an amazing fighter when he gets serious and his zanpakuto is also awesome.

Mayuri - His design is awesome in a creepy way, his mad scientist mindset is very interesting to me, and his fighting strategies are really cool. Plus, he's really hot without all of his makeup and mask on Very Happy

One Piece:
Kaku - He's a swordsman assassin who can change into a freakin' giraffe. Enough said.

FMA:
Scar - He's really BA. And he has white hair Wink

Those are all that I can think of at the moment Razz
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shunsui reminds me of my brother. Kinda looks like a much older version of him too. xD

Mayuri's zanpakto is the shiznat. BABY FACED CATAPILLAR OF DOOM!
Plus my one friend adores him too. She keeps scaring me with pictures of him. xP

Scar is awsome yes. His attitude screams that of Kratos's of God of war in FMA brotherhood. However I would rather chase after his brother. Guy looked like a tan older shorter haired version of Kabuto Yakushi in tonight's episode O_O
blueandsilverstars
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favourite manga characters is Yuki Sohma from Fruits Basket. I like him because he is polite, caring, thoughtful, a good martial artist and he tries real hard at things. I also like his hair and eye colour- unusual, but that's 'cause of what he is in most of the manga.

I also like Momiji and Shigure Sohma, from the same manga. Momiji, 'cause he's cute when he's loud, his accent (even though you can't hear it in the manga) and the way how he dresses in the earlier volumes are a riot!! Shigure, 'cause he's funny, handsome and caring.
BideruChanZ
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE TONS OF FAVORITES... from Bleach. Haha, I fail.

First and most importantly: Chad aka Sado. He's my all time favorite character because he's just gentle and sweet and... he can kick -major- ass if he has to. I like that he fights for his friends and not just to show off.

Second and most importantly: Uryuu. He's my second favorite for a certain reason (total Chad!Uryuu shipper here) and he is not ashamed of what he enjoys --- sewing. A guy that has a killer weapon and can sew stuffed animals together in a flash... that's totally badass.

Third and most importantly: Hanatarou. HE IS JUST SO DANG ADORABLE. I really got attached to him since I started RPing him... I love that hes a medic and his zanpaku-to is awesome (it turns into a scalpel, you can't beat that.)

Fourth and lastly and most importantly: Ganju. Cause hes awesome. And he has a pet boar named Bonnie-chan. Epicness at its best.
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of favorite characters too... It's so hard to choose which ones I think are my most favorite! :/

Well, for starters:

[b]Henrietta from Gunslinger Girl[/b] --> I'd have to say the reason why I prefer her over all the other girls in GsG is simply because she seems the most innocent out of all of them (even though saying she's innocent is stretching it a bit). She has that really kind, cute, and sweet demeanor despite the fact that she's an Italian assassin trained to kill terrorists. XD Besides, she just has the most lovable face. :3

[b]Mina Tepes from Dance in the Vampire Bund[/b] --> Make fun of me all you want, I think Mina is awesome. I don't care if she's a crazy, lolita, vampire-queen of the entire vampire kingdom, she is awesome. I like her character for two main reasons. The first is just her personality, Mina reminds me a lot of my best friend. Second would be the fact the she's no ordinary vampire. She's the QUEEN of the vampires and is darn good at it too. [size=4]And maybe I have a little of a lolita complex... :/[/size]

Those two are really the only ones that come straight to my mind instantly. Like I have a few more I know, but they're buried in the sea of anime that is my brain. XD
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, dang, I forgot a few, actually.

[b]Kousaka Kirino[/b] --> I am a huge fan of Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai and I seriously need to start doing more fanart of it. Kirino I think gets butted up against as a sort of annoying character, but I really like her. I guess it might be because I have this weird thing for tsundere girls and Kirino definitely fits the bill. Besides, it's her confrontations with Kyosuke and Kuroneko that make the series super funny.

[b]Gokou Ruri aka Kuroneko[/b] --> This'll probably brand me as a super nerd. I really like the fact that she's this really pretty girl (yes, I said it), she loves anime and video games, and writes stories (besides she's tsundere through and through). I'd have to say it's nearly impossible to find a girl like that. I'll have to say I came close once, but that's another story. I guess you can say I like her because she's sort of my dream girl (I know she's not real. I wanted to get that out there before you people said anything).
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mrrr crap what's that fella's name? Ah Izia Oro something from Durarara! He's the information broker that constantly pisses off the fella dressed as the bartender that defies human logic in his rampages. xP

Dunno what it is about him, but he turns me the f*ck on. Probly that playful demeanor of his. Yeah I love big teases and guys decked out in black with a suave way about them. x3 -gigglesnort-
AzureMikari
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reno (Final Fantasy VII), Trunks (Dragon Ball Z), Milgazia (Slayers), Tasuki (Fushigi Yuugi) and every character listed (in pixel form) on [url=http://mikari.piratesboard.net/azure/sprites.php][u][b]this page[/b][/u][/url].[/u]
FC: AzureMikari | [url=http://azurelight.net][b][u]AzureLight.net[/u][/b][/url] | [url=http://mikari.flavors.me][b][u]Mikari.Flavors.me[/u][/b][/url] | [url=http://mikaristar.deviantart.com][b][u]MikariStar.Deviantart.com[/u][/b][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: