Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Official Favorite Anime Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aren
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gurren Lagann.
Cowboy Bebop.
.hack//(all series)

I like the manga's better though. No one has to hear "OMG, YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM DID YOU? [Japanese word here]" when i'm reading. Only me.
SolarisAugmentium
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardcaptor Sakura ftfw
Renmei
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fav anime "The Wallflower" I love that one!
Airo
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Naruto / Shippuuden:[/b] Yeah, it's overrated, but I still love it =3
[b]Yu-Gi-Oh / GX / 5D's:[/b] Who knew a children's card game could be so fun? I guess I can say that I simply love the characters~
[b]Code Geass / R2:[/b] Each episode is a cliff-hanger @___@ I love the crazy strategies that the characters manage to think up. The story is interesting as well.
[b]Beyblade / G-Revolution:[/b] Err, the characters XD
[b]Sailor Moon S / SuperS:[/b] Ah, my first favorite anime =D
Alma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE PIECE FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIINNN!!! <3333
FMA TOOOOOOOOOOOO! <333

Very Happy i have like a hundred but these are my faves! OP and FMA 4EVAAH! 8D

Failers are failers,so they can't help failing...
_Tamama_
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baccano!

Because how can you not love a wonderful train ride full of death?
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Their other work, Durarara!!, was not so bad either. The suspense and plot twists just left me flabbergasted!- and I thought it was a dumb shoujo anime in the beginning, lol.

Samurai Champloo and Ouran High School Host Club was fun as well!
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself am partial to several:

[b]Gunslinger Girl[/b] --> My all time favorite. I love the story, the setting, the characters, and the art style.
[b]Dance in the Vampire Bund[/b] --> Second only to GsG. I love how the storyline is very different from usual vampire things.
[b]Ergo Proxy[/b] --> One of the most mind-bending, in-depth, story-driven animes I've ever had the pleasure of seeing.
[b]Gundan Wing[/b] --> I haven't seen much of the newer stuff, but I always loved the original.
[b]Ore No Imouto Ga Konna Ni Kawaii Wake Ga Nai[/b] --> I just found it very humorous and I loved both the art-style and character development.
[b]Lucky Star[/b] --> Yes, I fell into this hole too.
[b]Blue Submarine No. 6[/b] --> Old school classic right there. I remember when they aired in on Toonami (without the blood).
[b]Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt[/b] --> Why not...?

Not to mention the work of Hayao Miyazaki

There are also plenty more that I enjoy but I either simply can't remember and I just don't want to talk about H-genre animes and such.
luckylace222
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...I could never get into Lucky Star, no matter how hard I tried. Tell me. WHAT THE HECK IS IT ABOUT?
[size=10]“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checked by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.” ~Theodore Roosevelt [/size]
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="luckylace222"]So...I could never get into Lucky Star, no matter how hard I tried. Tell me. WHAT THE HECK IS IT ABOUT?[/quote]

It's just sort of this series following a bunch of girls in their every-day high school lives. I wouldn't necessarily say it's an amazing series, but it's one of those animes that has it's small funny moments which makes it what it is.

Honestly, I just kind of like it for the characters, even though they are uber-stereotyped in the series. XD
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FMA brotherhood pretty much kicked the original anime of it down into third place with it's epicness. The music, the sorrow, the humor, the amazing plot twists, YEWT!

Durarara comes in second with the epic badass that flings lamp posts and garbage cans that dresses like a bar tender. xD

And Bleach comes in third..though it's going to drop down a few places again now that it's doing its damn filler arcs again. Dx
ShadowFalcon
Contest Helper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I needed to add a few more on here, since I've run into some super amazing and cool animes since last I posted (which was forever ago).

[b]Steins;Gate[/b] --> Honestly, I think this is one of the best written animes of all time, but everyone's opinions vary. Great storyline and great characters. I highly recommend it.
[b]Elfen Lied[/b] --> Opinions vary greatly over this one, but I enjoyed it. It has a lot of violence and fanservice, but the overall story and message overcomes that greatly.
[b]Chihayafuru[/b] --> This one is still ongoing, but great nonetheless. Slice-of-life with a focus on relationships with friends and others.
[b]The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya[/b] --> I really can't explain this one at all, you'll just have to see it for yourself.
[b]Bakemongatari/Nisemonogatari[/b] --> This is an interesting supernatural series, with a unique animation style and interesting characters.
[b]Amagami SS[/b] --> A very different approach to the usual romance genre.

As you all can tell, in my absence in the forums, I've been quite busy.
AzureMikari
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dragon Ball Z, Slayers (all series), Pokemon (season 1), Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Samurai Pizza Cats
FC: AzureMikari | [url=http://azurelight.net][b][u]AzureLight.net[/u][/b][/url] | [url=http://mikari.flavors.me][b][u]Mikari.Flavors.me[/u][/b][/url] | [url=http://mikaristar.deviantart.com][b][u]MikariStar.Deviantart.com[/u][/b][/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: