Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
This Site Rules!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yah. that guy. he was a loser. didn't he disapear?
Jowy
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,this went far off topic.(Dunno how to quote,so I'm copying)

Aaaanyway, trying to fit my post around that enormous ego, not only are you second to someone, you're second to many, and to think otherwise isn't even just arrogant; it's downright ignorant and rude. To not acknowledge that someone is better than you is missing out on everything you could learn from them just because you think you're already the best. Foolish.

It's not the same to think of myself as second to none and to think I'm the best.Art is unique in each one's style and to say that anyone's better than others is just subjective.I'm not saying 'I'm the best,bow before me',I'm saying 'My artwork is as good as anyone's and deserves the same treat as anyone's'.If you say we're all different then we have no comparison.
I do consider myself a good artist cuz I am original.But that's my personal opinion of myself which is the most important for me.Of course, you can think whatever you want.
I already said I welcome everyone in my site and I give everyone the same loving propaganda.So why that venomous comment?
Sheesh,I should have seen it coming.

I bet they're all failed artists who like to step on other people who are better.

Well, I'm a failed artist, but I don't like to step on other people who are better

'Failed' and 'successful'just depends on people's minds.when writing this I had sb on my mind that liked to copy Saint Seiya pics and when she saw mine used to tell me :'You're not respecting anything of the original:armors,hair colors,nor even backgrounds!'
That is the very portrait of a failed artist:lacking imagination,trying to copy other's style,stepping on others' hard work and faking she did this for the 'purity' of the series *shrug*
I think as long as you remain yourself you won't be a failed artist.Of course,if you decide to call yourself that,I won't interfere.

And what I hate most,is the guy as talented as a brick wall that gets the limelight just cuz he has a lot of friends!!!That stinks!!!

Thats just human nature. Those who participate in the community and make friends get more people to look at their work.
My work got far more comments than it deserves for exactly that reason, people see me on all the time and check out my work.

Ahem...I won't say who,but sb I know very well mailed her lackeys(one of them is me) to vote for her in a contest...I would be anything but surprised if people there did the same....

Oh.So many comments in here,but well,I answered which related to me.Maybe my position is hard to understand,but I never wanted to make anyone feel like I was looking down on them.
And you,guys!I haven't seen your art yet,but feel proud on what you do.That is also the key to become a great artist.
Well,I'll be around.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Twas not venemous, m'dear, and I'm sorry if you took it as such. Maybe I should just switch my sig to a warning or something...Nah, don't care enough.

But some people are better artists than others, if by nothing other than skill. Just my pitiful opinion, yadda yadda yadda.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> FAC Site Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: