Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Greatest, Weirdest And Funniest Fac Moments
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrainDead
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you post Funny fAC moments and quote of people.

Also I realized this will help me make some Customized t-shirts

Well, add alway, i hope to read some funny things we've done on fac in the past and present

<3
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Racoon luvers unite" thread in the introductory section two days ago. :mellow:

Read it, and see the failure of humanity.
BrainDead
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XDDD

It would help to post who said it and crap okay peoples? XD
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/forums/index...pic=13615&st=15
BrainDead
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is awesome in some freakin n00b way... : o
unfocused

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the craziest moment for me was when i gave lynette my yim addy, i see that now
BrainDead
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeeey, What is that supposed to mean?

<3333
celestina67
Would like fries with that

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all want to talk to some newbie more than except an apology you stuck up snobs.Fine,I dont care but you know what?I declare war on you war on you all!You burn!Burn!(extra exclaimation marks)*insane nooby laughter* :angry:

A quote by some noob translated to English by me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of the funniest moments I remember are when I was able to get some guys here to do whatever I asked them to. Wink

Like when I dared Pyro to lick a banana and post a pic of him doing so. Thats just like funny right there because I convinced him to do it. Very Happy Total bragging rights there.

But my favorite is when Tom mentioned that he was wearing nothing but a bathrobe so I told him to show us all a pic of that and he like posted a full frontal pic for all of FAC to see. Of course there was a little black censor box over the interesting stuff but it was still funny as s**t. Laughing

And I think before that he had a photowhore night where he posted shirtless pics of himself and his knives (repquested by yours truely. Wink ) Thats why to this day Tom is always going to be my little photowhore even if he never posts pics again. ^_^

And much love to Tom for reminding me all of this last night. I can't believe I let all these good memories slip my mind. But I'm glad I remember them now and that we're like friends too.

Thanks Tom <333
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol yeah... good old days ^_^

sixx <3

we have some history Razz
story's to tell the kids Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
hikari0205
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="eclipsedmoongoddess482 (Sixx)"] But my favorite is when Tom mentioned that he was wearing nothing but a bathrobe so I told him to show us all a pic of that and he like posted a full frontal pic for all of FAC to see. Of course there was a little black censor box over the interesting stuff but it was still funny as s**t. Laughing [/quote]
lmao i remember that ... damn it was funny Laughing
but also everyone got to see a bit of tom soooo even with the censors it was worth it Razz
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha. Yeah, I'm sure the kids would love to hear about how their daddy is a little internet photowhore. Laughing

And lets not forget you and Sano. Surprised Didn't you like convince her to post her boobs for all of FAC to see? :huh:

Yeah thats another good one to tell. Wink
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no she was like... i'm going to post something.. so me and pyro just went like.. yeah do it woman... like we did to everyone who were wanting to post something in that thread... we just give the people a little extra push Razz
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]no she was like... i'm going to post something.. so me and pyro just went like.. yeah do it woman... like we did to everyone who were wanting to post something in that thread... we just give the people a little extra push  [/quote]

Oh yeah, you're right. I guess I thought it was just you because she was like totally devoted to you and loved you. Laughing

I would bet money that she did it only for you though. Razz Come on, you remember how like crazy she was about you. Rolling eyes

There's like other funny stuff that happened here. And things that give me headaches just thinking about. Like that Kiger Taru chick. Rolling eyes And then Sano like getting me like tied up in the fight or when she yelled at Tom for not taking her side completely.

We got many mean PMs that night. . . . .
coolgirlkdd
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

she put herself in that mss. it was liek she wanted to flash all of fac.....
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao yeah.. can you say problems? :lol:

coolgirlkdd
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and thenm she had to yell at me because i said that was a real slutty thing of her to do...
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]lmao yeah.. can you say problems? [/quote]

Hahahaha! Yeah, like major problems. :lol:

She was a crazy bitch. Smile
coolgirlkdd
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never really liked her...she was always starting to be nice but wham. she gives you an attitude...she is two faced....anyways...sixx get on yim Sad please?
eclipsedmoongoddess482
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't get onto YIM right now. Sad I'm watching my brother and waiting for my parents to bring home a TV that I'll have to help set up. They've been gone for like over an hour and are due back any minute. I don't want to like end up having to leave anyone like all of sudden without a goodbye. Sad That would be rude. I'll be on YIM sometime today though. You can count on that. ;)

Anyways, memories..memories...Oh! Does anyone remember the two weeks where Gray was like the most popular FAC member? People like started making fangirl-ish thread dedicated to him and I think there was even a mock fan club made for him.

It was great because the first like thread dedicated love for him was a joke. Laughing But people like took it seriously and jumped on a bandwagon that drove us and Gray crazy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: