Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Big_Pimpin_Domo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay i have a quick question about drawing pics (and i thought this would be the right place to post it since what i am doing might be against thr rules) some of my pictures that i drew in my gallary are like coped off of another picture that i would find on google or something like i would look and draw...i say in my description that i looked at a picture for this one and stuff... but i just want to know if that is okay. i don't really do that sort of stuff anymore (been tring to draw my own pics for once...) but i really don't know if thoes pics are validating something...

sorry if there was already a answer for this and i didn't see it...

I'm just wondering... :huh:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brianhjh

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is a direct tracing... ie, paper on top of the picture/ layer on top of the picture, it is not allowed and is bannable.

however, if the picture was maybe an arm's length away from you, and you drew "guessing" where all the parts are supposed to be, it is allowed.

Hope that helped, though this really belongs in the General help...
Big_Pimpin_Domo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sorry it's in the wrong section and thanks! ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Artist Abuse Assistance All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: