Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Works In Progress
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What art project are you currently working on that may take a while to finish until everyone gets to see it. What medium? Give us all a sneak peek!
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm supposed to be doing something? O.o *looks around nervously*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Diathene
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a growing Work In Progress folder. My new job isn't giving me much time to draw *mumbles*

All digital! (Painter Classic of course) - clicky
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm i don't really have any specific "projects" but i do have 2 ever-growing lists of stuff i must draw. one is for people/characters i'd like to try, the other ideas i've had for original drawings that i don't want to forget. ah no time!

lately i've been doodling characters for a story i made up a while ago (nothing's written down, but it's coming along in my head). um i only have a few real drawings of them, but i've been doodling them in class to fine-tune the designs (hehe plus they're fun to draw). um here are some more recent ones:

BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the other one's at the bottom

beautiful work, diathne! as always

are you working on anything big amy?
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a painting. It's a portrait of Shel Silvernstein. He's blue! First time at trying something monochromatic.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my goal is to eventually take the time to draw a picture, and then find a magical way to post it here on the site.
the end.
wheres my sticker? i believe that i have earned a sticker!
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE is the last thing I've done. Couldn't post it on the site because it has sound.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol that's awesome, amy! very impressive animation and sound effects. o and hurray for shel silverstein! can't wait to see it

hmm yes i suppose you indeed earned yourself a sticker, powtaz! er damn i don't seem to have any around here tho... um please accept this as a token of my appreciation! (hehe ain't it cute?)
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yay for violence. Umm, jeez, so much WIP stuff I may never go back to but leave around just in case (like most Axl pictures that aren't completed for months up to a year later). Let's see what I can find...

~ Drawing of Ziggy Stardust and Iggy Pop for a friend in pencil. Have a sketch of Iggy done, but David is not behaving. Grr!
~ 50th anniversary commission for a couple. Don't have the details for this yet, but it will be a WIP soon and take priority over the others.
~ Motley Crue in mechanical pencil. I don't remember if I posted the picture on here or not when it was just the boys. Adding more to it and fixed up the anatomy a bit (4 men in a 6"x6" space was not fun...)
~ Poison "Look What The Cat Dragged In" cover...thing. So far it's a pen sketch. May color it in watercolors or colored pencils or something.
~ Various original ideas I'll probably never find the time to do before I forget about them/lose interest.
SgtNeko-chan
Still very bored

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to finish filling requests for some friends. Stuff like characters of thier favorite shows. Maybe I'll be bad and skip on them. It's not like they really care.

I have a cool furry idea, I just need to put it on paper.
Powtaz
Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have that pic at home. Smile
i will pretend u gave it to me, and i will cut it out and stick in on my face Very Happy
nazumi
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im working on a comic if i can get my A$$ in gear and stop drawiung random things <_<
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im gonna sound like Nazumi. I gotta finish cleaning up episode one to submit it to United and other syndicates. I know King dosnt touch political stuff especially sensitive subjects. well thats what I should be doing instead of writting this haha.

I just finished a pic of CC inviting everyone to AC for drinks on her for catching OBL. she should get enough cash to invite the world!

its in my area here.

do the Ziggy, Fallen. I dont know if you like him but I love to see you do Peter Gabriel from his old Genesis years...maddening.
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol ok pow! i have many pics of him but that the only semi-stickerish one. ooo and it moves!

o sounds like everybody's got some cool projects lined up. aww you're still working on that ziggy/iggy pic, fallen? good luck with that!

whenever i think of something to draw, i write it down so i won't forget. that list has been growing increasingly longer... gah no time to draw... or just too lazy. hmm a lot of them are actors/singers that i wish to draw, to work on my realism skills (or lack thereof), plus a couple comic characters. here's a few:

tom petty (as the mad hatter in the "don't come around here no more" vid)
jon stewart
jimmy stewart (in the suit he had in the philadelphia story)
seth green
kurt cobain, dave grohl, john cusack, and brandon boyd again, since my 1st pics of them sucked
gene wilder (i think willy wonka-style)
dr frank-n-furter (goddamn decent rocky horror pics are hard to find! i think i'll just pause the movie during the "sweet transvestite" scene and draw from there)
exiles comic characters- nocturne, morph, illyana
james dean
jake gyllenhaal

ok sorry too many. lol i have more but i don't think anyone will care.

fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, my list of "wish I could"s is never ending. A few off the top of my head, at least of those I've never done before...

Stevie Rachelle
Taime Downe
Brent Muscat
David Lee Roth (actually have a nice pic of him I'll use for anatomy practice eventually. Beats an ugly nude model Wink )
Angus Young
Eric Brittingham
Billy Idol (started several, never finished)
Duff
Izzy Stradlin'
Steven Tyler

Goes on n' on. Yeah, I'm still "working" on Ziggy and Iggy. I'm considering scrapping it yet again and starting over. Just can't get it to look the way I want it to. Grr! Started one in color, hated it. In the middle of one in black and white, not liking it. Thinking of starting over in color. At least Gen has stopped asking me about it nearly every day. There was a reason I said I wouldn't do pictures for friends anymore after drawing Liv Tyler. Too much pressure. But of course it was Ziggy n' Iggy that changed my mind. Dammit.

As for the list, I just found the best gallery of Axl pictures ever, so $50 says one of those'll be done before anything else. Rolling eyes 'Cause when I try to draw him, it just works. No fussing with it for hours on end just for a basic sketch. I can zone out and ta da. Now if Ziggy and Iggy would behave like that, everything would be just peachy. I rarely bother writing down what I want to draw 'cause I go back to it months later and think "what the hell? That's stupid; I don't want to do that." Flavor of the moment. That's how Boy George ended up in my gallery. Spur of the moment afternoon.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to whatever you post next, Fallen! I should be starting a new painting sometime next week.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy So am I 'cause I have no idea what it'll be. Technically I have one or two things I just need to bother putting up here, but they were more directed to those at DA anyway.
jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="BAMFManiac (Alex the Great)"] hurray for shel silverstein! can't wait to see it [/quote]
Done! Very Happy *click*

Next up: dinosaurs! Get to start it tomorrow. Been looking forward to it for 2 weeks.
HeavenlyKunoichi
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to draw these pictures
Character models: new up to date Zodiac model for my story so far I only have 2/12
I need to finish the first 5 pages of a comic I am making
I want to draw a picture of Hikaru Utada, Namie Amuro, or of BoA* on Love & Honesty.
I want to draw a picture of Jean Grey/ Phoenix because I only have 2 so far
I would like to draw a picture of Dizzy from Guilty Gear XX.
I would like to finish my wind elemental
And for the longest time there have been so many pictures on lined paper I wanted to do on unlined paper.
And for my picture Diffused Reflection I would really liek to water color it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 1 of 40

Jump to: