Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I Love 80's On Vh1
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Home Sweet Home is by Motley Crue, off the Theatre of Pain album. Good song. Good video.

You know I'm a dreamer, but my heart's of gold, had to run away high, so I wouldn't come home low, just when things went right, it doesn't mean they were always wrong, just take this song and you'll never feel left all alone. Take me to your heart, feel me in your bones, just one more night and I'm comin' off this long and winding road. I'm on my way, I'm on my way...home sweet home.

There's another song kinda like it called Rodeo. HSH's a lot better (obviously, since Rodeo's an old unreleased track they dug up while remastering the records).

I usually don't like natural blondes. But a bleache blonde with an accent is alright in my book. Very Happy
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love that song, and now i got it stuck in my head again!

And i also don't mind that lovely little accent *coughs and smiles*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: