Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Favorite / Best Videogame(s) ever
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Excellent" is hardly a descriptive reason. What's to like?
Strata here: [url=http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/242293]Nanowrimo[/url] - [url=www.fanart-central.net/user-Stratadrake.php]FAC[/url] - [url=http://stratadrake.deviantart.com]dA[/url] - [url=www.furaffinity.net/user/Stratadrake/]FA[/url]
[size=9]Disclaimer: Posts may contain URLs. Click [url=http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TVTropesWillRuinYourLife]at your own risk.[/url][/size]
Kaiser_Envoy_of_The_End
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my favorite games is Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. It's one of the greatest games ever of it's time which was the Super Nintendo years. The story line was just really funny, big bad Bowser gets kicked out of his own castle and then his minions leave him and also Princess Peach almost got married to some creepy guy. This game has some cool characters that have only appeared on there like smitty, geno, the axis rangers, and so on.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LefseNinja
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite game is Final Fantasy VII. Very Happy The story, the characters... maybe not so much the graphics, but...
The FMVs were pretty, though.

From the first time I played it, it just sucked me in. It was the first video game I played where I actually felt like the characters were fleshed out and each had their own story, and I actually could care about what happened to each of them.

It was also the first time that a video game elicited real emotion in me. I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that *cough*sephirothkillsaerith*cough* I think everyone who doesn't live in a videogame-free cave knows that. Even though I already knew it was going to happen, (I accidentally read it on the Internet) ^_^ I still nearly cried when Cloud lowered her into the water. (I would've cried, but my brother was sitting there watching and he would've teased the heck out of me.)

I first got the game the Christmas before last, and finished it last August. I think I've logged over 80 hours of gameplay on there, and I still haven't defeated Ruby and Emerald Weapon yet.

I gotta give Kingdom Hearts credit for making this my fave game though. That's how I first learned about Cloud & co. I was hooked on Cloud from the first time I saw him in Olympus Coliseum, and after I read in the journal thing what game he was from, I knew I had to play it!
Kingdom Hearts, by the way, is an AWESOME game too. First RPG I ever played, and my second favorite game of all time.

I've also played FF8, but I haven't finished it yet. I don't like it as much as FF7, (although Squall is pretty cool). I guess the story didn't engage me quite as much as FF7's.
Rinoa annoys me a bit, but not as much as Sophia from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. That girl makes me want to do something evil every time she speaks. <_<

Anyway, wow! This is my longest post ever! W00t! I hope you enjoyed my ramblings!

LefseNinja
Meredianna
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stratadrake (Strata)"] "Excellent" is hardly a descriptive reason. What's to like? [/quote]
Whats to like? ..disney xD ... imo it was okayyy but not that good.

anyways my favorite video games? I've got an endless list of fave video games

-__-;
Kaiser_Envoy_of_The_End
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one of my favorite games is Mortal Kombat: Deception. The opening movie with Quan-chi and Shang Tsung going up against Rayden was amazing. The one thing I thought I was really going to hate was the komquest mode but I really got into it. And the fatalities, that's the best part, it had a lot of stage fatalities than pervious MK games. I bought the one for Gamecube just use Shao Khan and Goro.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
The_Stef
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I'd have to say that my favourite game at the moment is probably Yu Yu Hakusho: The Dark Tournoment. Not that's I'm really a big YYH fan or anything (I got it when I was going through my OMG KURAMA=SECKS phase) but I just really like the game. I like the fact that you can do tag-team fighting, you actually have to do the moves (not like in Grand Battle, where you can just press one button repeatedly and kick everyone's butt) plus it actually looks a good deal like anime, unlike my other anime games. Plus, I like the clips from the anime between the fights... it's the most of the anime I've ever seen Razz

For a game that you actually have to PLAY play, not just a casual sit down once in a while and play game, would have to be Kingdom Hearts... Granted, I haven't gotten very far in it, but I like the way there are different worlds that hold different stories (does that makes sense, the way I worded it?) that is similar to my own beliefs of the universe and such and stuff. Plus, I really like all the characters (except Donald, he's a useless, mean little bum-face).

Another one that I like is Metal Gear Solid 3. I've actually almost beaten this game! That's pretty amazing, because I rarely will go back to a video game, even if I really like it. I like to dress Snake up in pretty things. W00t! Actually, I can't really think of anything about this game that stands out to me above the rest of its qualities... just the general awesomeostiy of it. I love Ocelot and his revolvers, I love the plot, and I love to shoot people. The Fury scared the schintzel out of me though, the first time I battled him, I was so freaked. It was awesome. All the other bad guys were lame.

...I'll stop now.
NadiaCTT
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favorite games are SmackDown Here Comes The Pain, SmackDown vs. RAW, SmackDown vs. RAW 2006, SmackDown Wrestlemania XIX and Day of Reckonig II
I Love all of them, I'm a HUGE WWE fan!!! W00t! W00t! W00t! W00t!
Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see someone mentioned Jak. My favourite of them is JAKII.

Of all time, however, it has got to be God of War. Definately. The story is amazing, the gameplay is addictive, and the unlockables keep me going back for more. The music, too, is freaking perfect. Never heard anything better fitting to a game.
And, let's not forget the lush graphics which are better than those of many XBox and Gamecube games.
ErdeKaiser
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ My Favorite Video Game is hard to pick let's say I like Squaresoft/SquareEnix games
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No offence, but try to be a bit more specific than that.
ErdeKaiser
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i've kinda decided now Final Fantasy X-2
Cause Yuna's my favorite :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone here like Killzone? or what about American McGee's Alice?
crawdad_river
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

radiata stories is awesome! Very Happy
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Orlando_Hamar (Jack)"] Anyone here like Killzone? or what about American McGee's Alice? [/quote]
Killzone was a great game. The Helghast were a top class group of bad guys.
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ErdeKaiser (Erde)"] Well i've kinda decided now Final Fantasy X-2
Cause Yuna's my favorite :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: [/quote]
I must hate you on principle now, of course.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Empis
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Final Fantasy games, Prince of Persia and some other games... ^_^
Dagger_93
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd have to say Final Fantasy IX. Vivi was cute. I love the battle system too. There's some other reasons, but I can't put my finger on 'em.... I guess I just like it 'cause I like it!
Oh, and happy Easter, peoples!!!
Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do people think of Half Life? I completed the sequal in three days (although since it wasn't a solid spree, it could be compressed to two...or even one day!). Very good game...although I should have played the first one through. I was only a kid when I played the first one, so I wussed out pretty early.
Now, though, I've played all the way through DOOM3, and any game-related fear-factors are pretty minimal...unfortunate.
Dagger_93
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played any of those games... Where I live in Ireland, there are no decent video game shops...
amerowolf
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been very taken by the Resident Evil games lately. 4 has the greatest gameplay, but sucks for scary. 3 was the best.

Usually I like any pretty looking anime RPG I see....Radiata Stories is the best one I've played lately. 'Tales of' Games are some of my favorites though.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Video games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: