Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Camping

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keautye
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:16 am    Post subject: Camping Reply with quote

How funny that the idea came to me when I went camping with some friends for the whole week end.
Was pretty fun, cold this morning but it was nice. Some racoons came in both of the nights and I had a little fright. One came back with 4 lil friends on the first night and one on the second. They make a funny noise but it's somehow cute.

Me, my friend and her dad kept our friend (in our tent) awake because the three of us were snoring.

It's been so long since I hadn't been on a beach and nearly everyone got hurt on the shells that were in the sand. I got lucky I guess because I haven't.
Being out there in the forest was awesome and I feel like I could take about this some more but I think I wrote enough.
Or at least for now.
[color=green]A life with[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have some[/color] [color=red]thorns[/color] [color=green]but a life without[/color] [color=red]love[/color] [color=green]will have no[/color] [color=red]rose[/color]
sakuraikumiann
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=9]I've never been camping before. :B[/size]
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been a few times. Nothing spectacular. Wet fields down in England. Showed me just how fast my dad can drink a crate of beer.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: