Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Semi-official Favorite Pairing Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sailorharmony2000
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[b]Usagi x Mamoru[/b]: I like Seiya and all and I admit, he does look cute with Usagi, but mentally, he's still very immature to me. Usagi has done some maturing since the first season, but she's still got a long ways to go. Immature x immature isn't the best combination. I think Mamoru's maturity compliments Usagi's during her immature/uncertain moments through the anime. Mamoru knows just how to comfort her, plus he's good with dealing with her little 'fits'. Seiya, IMO, seems to be more a brotherly figure...one who just wants to go out and have fun and think later. For some reason, I can see Usagi getting hurt faster with Seiya vs. Mamoru, who would warn Usagi first or would know how to react if something happened that she [i]did[/i] get hurt.

[b]Inu Yasha and Kikyo[/b]: Now, this is the Kikyo that wanted to turn Inu Yasha into a full human, [b]before[/b] she was killed. They seemed to click so well and it didn't take Inu Yasha long to fall for her. I don't care for the reincarnated Kikyo much. Though couples sometimes fight, Inu Yasha seems to fight a little [i]too[/i] much with Kagome. If he shows no feelings towards her, she's upset, but if he did, I have a feeling she'd do the whole 'Akane' thing and push him away, calling him a perv. As a matter a fact, she did do that. One episode, he's being serious and trying to talk to her and when he leans closer to say something, she pushed him away thinking that he was going to kiss her. ???

[b]Ranma (male) and Shampoo[/b]: Same reason...I wish he had feelings for her, as she's made it clear that she'd do anything for him. She really loves him, yet he's always trying to stay loyal to Akane; never mind that she only acts like she loves him when another girl is trying to make out with him. When Ranma tries to show Akane his feelings for her, she gets pissed off and calls him a perv. ??? WTF? They just fight about everything; Shampoo wouldn't fight with him and constantly hit, kick, scream at, etc. Ranma.

http://www.fanart-central.net/user-sailorharmony2000.php
Ladykylie
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not that into BL or you say Yaoi thing, but I really like Sensui x Itsuki in YuYu Hakusho. they are freaking perfect match (and they are canon, not like Hiei x Kurama)

my YuYu Hakusho site : http://www.ladykylie.com/yyh/index.htm

my Saint Seiya site : http://www.ladykylie.com/saint_seiya/index.htm
Check out the fan arts there Smile
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm...

1) Mitsuo and Hasunuma- Eerie Queerie manga. They're just too cute together, and while I don't really agree with this whole gay thing, they just seem totally compatible. They also care about each other and they should end up as an official couple.

2) Tohru and Kyo- Fruits Basket manga. He likes her. I think she likes him, so what are you waiting for Kyo-can?! Ditch Kagura and head on over for Tohru!! They would be a really cute couple, and the way Tohru went back to Kyo after seeing his true form [spoiler] like that, proves that she has some feelings of love for him. I don't think she loves Yuki.

3) Sakura and Sasuke- Naruto anime. Hmm... she wants him so bad, doesn't she? He seems a bit awkward in that department (forgive me, for I haven't seen much of the anime, nor read a lot of the manga). Maybe one day.
Falconlobo
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my paring is an odd non-existant one cuse i'm the only one to think of it

From Samurai Pizza Cats The Big Cheese X Polly Esther

I love odd parings and

i noticed at least two hints that he might have liked her and one that she might have liked him

Hint One was i notcied in the Episode with the Pointless Sisters first appearance

The Big Cheese called the Pointless Sisters hot then Jerry Atric yelled at him to pay attention to the plan

i did not think he had the hots for Lucile and Polly was the only other Pointless sister left

Hint Two Big Cheese's past self met Polly when the pizza cats went back to the past

When he met her she was out of her armor and helmetless

and he fell for her literally tumbling down the forest hill side

Hint One for Polly and Number Three for Big Cheese combined

Big Cheese's Present self told her he remebered metting her in the past

and she was back in her armor and Helmet

Polly blushed like she was flattered that he rememberd her

then He called her ugly and she Blew up at him

i figure he fell for her in the past and said she was ugly has a juvenile ploy

so she would not know he liked her

Him calling her ugly had hurt her which might imply she might like him

i always look for hints even obscure ones to see if two characters might like each other

Plus as i said i love odd pairngs and Hero X Villain parings are odd and i love the odd pairngs alot
ereyes
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EdxWinry - Well, they just look so cute together. I really do believe they complement each other.

AlucardxIntegra - Not exactly canon. This site explains my reasoning much better: http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/axi/case_anime.html
SirTyler48
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my list(All Naruto. sorry, lol d: ):

[u]KibaxHinata:[/u] Kiba cheers for Hinata the most, and is always protecting her and defending her. Plus, anything besides NarutoxHinata is pretty darn fine with me. My sister hates this pairing.

[u]Rock LeexKirianna:[/u] This is a pairing for this fanfiction book that I am currently typing up. Kiri is my oldersister in rp and KIRA in real life...her choice not mine. She has the hots for: Rock Lee, Shikamaru and Kabuto. I wanted her to be stuck with the youth kid. (I know, I am evil >: ))She hates me for it... but ehh who cares. WHY THE HELL WOULD SHE LIKE [b]BUSHY BROW???!!!???!!![/b]*shrugs* i dunno the weird workings of my sister's mind.....heheheh

[u]InoxNaruto:[/u] Oi, I can just see this happening. I don't know why [color=red]Fufufufufufufufu...[/color]

[u]NejixTenTen:[/u] Many fanfics have persuaded me to this, and if I had a vote to this pairing, I would vote: Shit yeah. They train with each other and just make me smile ^^

[u]NarutoxTenTen:[/u] In a filler arc, Naruto was sentanced to death, and TenTen was the only one truely worried about him, it just made me smile, and it makes me giggle like a little child in my mind.

[u]NarutoxAnko[/u] Don't ask... I am just the equivelant to Jiraiya when it comes to fanfics about this couple.

And finally, the biggest pairing that I support... TaDAAAAAAAAAM!!!!

[u]NarutoxSakura:[/u] I <3 this pairing so much, I am going to make them a couple in my Fanfic book. Why, you ask? Well, for one thing, he STAYED with Sakura while Sasuke went full emo on us and left for Orochimaru. OROCHIMARU IS THE MICHAEL JACKSON OF NARUTO! Only he knows not of this substance called 'food'... Naruto stayed with Sakura, and defended her. In one filler arc, he took a windmill shuriken to the BACK to save her, and almost flirted with her on the way back from that mission. But, damn Jariaya, carried Naruto like a bag of potatoes and ruined the moment. For that, he will burn in hell =_=(just kidding ...or am I?) Whenever Sakura thinks Naruto dies, she always cries. It makes me squeel with joy, even though I am a boy. Also, in the return arc, when she finds out if Akatsuki catch Naruto and remove the Kyuubi, Naruto will die. Eeek, it makes me squeel like a fangirl seeing Rock Lee and Shikamaru (i.e. my Sister xD) but not at the same time...she blows out my ears with just Rock Lee...If Rock Lee and Shikamauru were together at the same time....oh boy...cover ears y'all cause your about to go DEAF!!

Pairings I do NOT like, and I will rip myself and the supporter apart for.

[u]NarutoxHinata:[/u] I just hate this pairing with the firey pit of my heart. Hinata just sees Naruto as an idol. NOT. A. CRUSH. Sure, she looks like she is blushing. Well, she is, but.. uhh. I JUST DON'T LIKE TIS PAIRING, savvy?

[u]SakuraxSasuke:[/u] Pop quiz: Would any of you love someone who left you for Michael Jackson for more power to kill his/her brother? I see. Most of you pressed 'No'. That is why you should not like this pairing. Sasuke HIT Sakura and made her cry. He almost killed Naruto to boot. He also left for Orochimaru(Phedophile) and wanted more power to kill his brother. This is why I think this is the worst pairing imaginable.

I am sorry if I offended other people with my rant. I am technicly mentally drunk from writing my book. It makes me think to much.
Uchiki
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other Pairings ((continued from the MysticBlade post))

Naruto and Hinata: Hmm... don't know about this one. Hinata seems to like Naruto, doesn't she? I don't think it would work, though.

Yuki and Tohru (Fruits Basket) Nope... definately nope. It couldn't work, because Yuki is so distant and aloof most times, he wouldn't do well in a relationship.

Hajime and Matsuri (Legend of the 4 Kings) Just thought of this one, and I think it could work. For details on said anime go to http://bestanime.com Matsuri did like Hajime a lot and he seemed pretty cosy with her.

Yasha and Kendappa (Rg Veda) Oh, yeah, that would totally work! They seem the perfect couple, with similar moods, both are serious in what they do, and both seem to care a lot about things... if only... again, for details, go to above link to look up the plot
SirTyler48

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Uchiki"]

Naruto and Hinata: Hmm... don't know about this one. Hinata seems to like Naruto, doesn't she? I don't think it would work, though.
[/quote]
*Squeels at this saying*
*Slaps self out of it*
*Goes to a mirror*
I gotta stop doing that.
Well, you are the one doing it...
*Keeps talking to self...*
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HieixKurama
RaitoxL
SasukexSakura
KakashixSakura
InuxKagome
GenexFu
SanosukexKenshin
SanoxMisao
SanoxKarou? Forgot her name already
KenshinxMisao
AoshixMisao
SanoxThat police guy
LestatxLouie
SanzoxGojyo vise versa

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."[/b]
Uchiki
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gags* Sakura and Kakashi?! Laughing Shocked
SirTyler48

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How people can see that happening is beyond me xD [size=2]Along with SasukexSakura, but this is just me and my authorness. We are kinda... stubborn.[/size]

Kakashi is 30 in the begining.
Sakura is 12 in the begining.

Hmm. Oh yeah, an 18 year age difference is nothing.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Uchiki"]*gags* Sakura and Kakashi?! Laughing Shocked[/quote]

When they are older <3

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
"Your a bird, I'm a cat of the jungle. Birds can't get pregnant last I checked. They lay eggs."[/b]
SirTyler48

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Sakura n' Kakashi were the same age... I wouldn't be so freaked by that pairing.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well..since its a cartoon possibilities are endless. :0. I've seen worse...like

[size=15]GAI SENSEI AND ROCK LEE [/size]

[edit] I fogot the crying face; Crying or Very sad

Actually, anything paring Gai with anyone makes me go Shocked Confused

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
Uchiki
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not get me started about Rock Lee- I HATE him... and his sensei. Too freaky for me.
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THey're alright as characters, they make me laugh. lol. Though, I am bothered that people find it cute or even for some....erotic to pair them together or with other people. D:

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
2good2bebad
Forum contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like out of Rurouni Kenshin: Kenshin and Sanosuke cause there attitudes go well together

In Yugioh: Yugi and Yami, Ryou and Bakura, Marik and Malik and Joey and Seto. Cause i think that they all belong together like that Very Happy
SilverKitsune
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait....you arent pairing their counter parts are you? Like the good yugi and the other taller yugi? Cause not only is it not possible, its retarded...

[b]xAmiDarkfieldx wrote:
DG-sama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys...? let us not flame other people's choices, m'kay?
SirTyler48

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But those yugi choices put me on the brink of an heart attack...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: