Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Semi-official Favorite Pairing Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
toetalgirfanatik
Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 3:43 pm    Post subject: fav pairings Reply with quote

First, let's the yaoi ones
1.Vash/Wolfwood (you have to admit, their personalities match so well, it's hard not to see them together)
2. Sanji/Zoro (As much as 4kids butchered the show, I can't help but still love it. Sanji and Zoro have that whole "rivalssotheymusthateeachother" things, true, but they also actually care about each other and just won't show it. No, not like Naruto and Sasuke, I hate that pairing)
3. Vincent/Reno (again, one's sexy and emo, and the other is peppy and flirtatious. works our perfectly)
Hetero
1. Kakashi/Sakura(Screw you Sasuke!! And Sakura needs a mature, older man. Who else besides Kakashi?)
2.Millie/Legato(Somebody worte this quick crack for them, but it really does make sene if you look at it long enough. I mean, Mille's way overlery sweet and forgiving and Legato's a....fridge.)
3. Shigure/Tohru (it's so naughty anyone will love it...muahaha)

Sanji/Zoro One Piece
Millie/Legato Vash/Wolfwood Trigun
Vincent/Reno FF7
Kakashi/Sakura Naruto
Shigure/Tohru Fruits Basket
jesa67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[u]Kakashi x Anko[/u]- Naruto

...opposites attract. She likes candy, he hates it, she's wild, he couldn't give a crap, she's early, he's late. work with me, people.

on the other hand, they both have really tragic pasts, and...they need someone to cuddle up to. :3

"Well, if I'm gonna be digging my own grave, I might as well look hot doing it."
startears

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gets a knife to defend herself*

NARUHINA!!! (narutoxhinata, naruto)

PLEASE DONT KILL ME RABID SAKUNARU/SASUNARU FANS!!!!!!
setokaibaslittlesis
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OKay, so the main site is down and I'm bored. So hooray! You get to hear me bore you.

I like yaoi quite a bit (blame my friend Jessica. XD), so...sorry.

[u][b]Naruto[/b][/u]
SasukexNaruto: I guess I'm just into the whole "I hate you but really I am in love with you" sort of pairings. There are just all those moments that hint at (at least to me). Naruto going beserk when Haku "killed" Sasuke, all the angst-ridden thoughts (from the both of them) during the Sasuke Retrival Arc, the fact that they kissed early on. ^^

ItachixKisame: Bwahaha. I am the only person I know that likes this pairing. Oh well. They are just very different, but they also take care of each other. Kisame worries about Itachi. And they're the only Akatsuki (I always spell that wrong, my apologizies) that get along with each other. Note that I haven't read any of the manga (or Shippuden), so I could be wrong about that. PeinxKonan, right?

OrouchimaruxKabuto: Well, it's a bit one sided, as it seems Orouchimaru takes no interest in poor little Kabuto. During that "Search for Tsunade" arc, I felt that Kabuto was feeling the intesnse desire to lick Orouchimaru's face. 0_0 But that might just be me. Also, Kabuto is jealous of Sasuke.

SakuraxLee: Sasuke really takes no intrest in her, and, as Naruto is paired with Sasuke in my head, that doesn't leave him open. I think that when Sakura grows up a bit, she might notice the good things about Lee. He's always liked her and he is very chivilarous. He WANTS to protect her.

ShinoxHinata: I dunno why I like this one. I guess I just don't see Hinata ending up with Naruto, and, although I think Kiba likes her, I don't see her falling for someone as wild as him. Shino is quiet, like her, and he looks after her. I feel that part of the reason that Kiba and Shino don't get along is that Shino feels like Kiba is a bad influence on her.

ChoujixIno: Maybe one day in the FAR future, Ino will realize that Chouji's bulk holds a heart of gold. My heart totally melted when they had that discussion when Shikamaru became a Chunin. He pretty much flat out told her that he didn't care if she was skinny or not. How sweet!

ShikamaruxTemari: I am a total Shikamaru fan-girl, but I adore this pairing. They are just so alike. And you have to know that Shikamaru will totally end up marrying one of those bossy women he dreads so much.

[u][b]DNA-Angel[/b][/u]
Gah. I hate this guy so much for not continueing the series. Just when it was getting good...

SatoshixDaisuke: Um...yeah. ^^; Let's just say that Daisuke is a lot more interested in Satoshi than that girl (I forget which one is which)

[i][b]Pokemon[/b][/i]
GaryxAsh: I stumbled upon a Diamond and Pearl episode with him in it the other day. My first thought was: "Bwahaha! Gary is short!" And then I saw him and Ash interacting together...
DrewxMay: Bad me for watching the anime. I only like the Contest episodes, and to be honest, the D&P ones aren't much fun since Dawn is epic fail. Once again, I like the rivals-turn-lovebirds type pairings.

[u][b]My-Otome[/b][/u]
Seriously, what is up with all these girls falling in love Sirgay?! Weirdos...
ArikaxNina: So much better than Sirgay
ShizuruxNatsuki: Obviously. Need I say more?

[u][b]My-Hime[/b][/u]
ShizuruxNatsuki: Once again- epic.
TakumixAukera: (Probably not how you spell that) I like this pairing a lot more before I found out Aukera was a girl. )= But it still is cute.
Jedi
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Updated to favourite pairings instead of random ones, as shown in posts by my previous usernames MysticBlade and Uchiki*

Hajime Ryudo and Matsuri Toba from Legend of the 4 Kings. The Uchiki username I adopted had a link to this short anime series. These are one of my favourite couples. They seems to work well together and are close friends, even though Matsuri is the daughter of the dragon brother's uncle. It might be possible, I dunno. I just liked the two together, is all.

Ranma Saotome and Akane Tendo from Ranma 1/2. Weeelll... did they officially get together as a couple? I'm only on episode 18 of the anime and am loving every minute of it so far. My number two couple! These two are just right for each other. Heh... it WOULD be boy-type Ranma.

Last edited by Jedi on Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="daisuke101 (potsu)"] inuyasha x naruto Smile because they would make such a cute couple *squel* Razz [/quote]

That's stupid... they're not even from the same anime!!! Mad
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ishihime! (IshidaxOrihime: Bleach)
SasukexSakura!
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="setokaibaslittlesis"]OKay, so the main site is down and I'm bored. So hooray! You get to hear me bore you.

I like yaoi quite a bit (blame my friend Jessica. XD), so...sorry.

[u][b]Naruto[/b][/u]
SasukexNaruto: I guess I'm just into the whole "I hate you but really I am in love with you" sort of pairings. There are just all those moments that hint at (at least to me). Naruto going beserk when Haku "killed" Sasuke, all the angst-ridden thoughts (from the both of them) during the Sasuke Retrival Arc, the fact that they kissed early on. ^^

ItachixKisame: Bwahaha. I am the only person I know that likes this pairing. Oh well. They are just very different, but they also take care of each other. Kisame worries about Itachi. And they're the only Akatsuki (I always spell that wrong, my apologizies) that get along with each other. Note that I haven't read any of the manga (or Shippuden), so I could be wrong about that. PeinxKonan, right?

OrouchimaruxKabuto: Well, it's a bit one sided, as it seems Orouchimaru takes no interest in poor little Kabuto. During that "Search for Tsunade" arc, I felt that Kabuto was feeling the intesnse desire to lick Orouchimaru's face. 0_0 But that might just be me. Also, Kabuto is jealous of Sasuke.

SakuraxLee: Sasuke really takes no intrest in her, and, as Naruto is paired with Sasuke in my head, that doesn't leave him open. I think that when Sakura grows up a bit, she might notice the good things about Lee. He's always liked her and he is very chivilarous. He WANTS to protect her.

ShinoxHinata: I dunno why I like this one. I guess I just don't see Hinata ending up with Naruto, and, although I think Kiba likes her, I don't see her falling for someone as wild as him. Shino is quiet, like her, and he looks after her. I feel that part of the reason that Kiba and Shino don't get along is that Shino feels like Kiba is a bad influence on her.

ChoujixIno: Maybe one day in the FAR future, Ino will realize that Chouji's bulk holds a heart of gold. My heart totally melted when they had that discussion when Shikamaru became a Chunin. He pretty much flat out told her that he didn't care if she was skinny or not. How sweet!

ShikamaruxTemari: I am a total Shikamaru fan-girl, but I adore this pairing. They are just so alike. And you have to know that Shikamaru will totally end up marrying one of those bossy women he dreads so much.

[u][b]DNA-Angel[/b][/u]
Gah. I hate this guy so much for not continueing the series. Just when it was getting good...

SatoshixDaisuke: Um...yeah. ^^; Let's just say that Daisuke is a lot more interested in Satoshi than that girl (I forget which one is which)

[i][b]Pokemon[/b][/i]
GaryxAsh: I stumbled upon a Diamond and Pearl episode with him in it the other day. My first thought was: "Bwahaha! Gary is short!" And then I saw him and Ash interacting together...
DrewxMay: Bad me for watching the anime. I only like the Contest episodes, and to be honest, the D&P ones aren't much fun since Dawn is epic fail. Once again, I like the rivals-turn-lovebirds type pairings.

[u][b]My-Otome[/b][/u]
Seriously, what is up with all these girls falling in love Sirgay?! Weirdos...
ArikaxNina: So much better than Sirgay
ShizuruxNatsuki: Obviously. Need I say more?

[u][b]My-Hime[/b][/u]
ShizuruxNatsuki: Once again- epic.
TakumixAukera: (Probably not how you spell that) I like this pairing a lot more before I found out Aukera was a girl. )= But it still is cute.[/quote]

I hate yaoi! It's disgusting!
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10/10

Would rage again
Ick1
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SilverKitsune"][quote="Uchiki"]*gags* Sakura and Kakashi?! Laughing Shocked[/quote]

When they are older <3[/quote]

Kakashi's still gonna be like 18 years [size=24]OLDER[/size] than Sakura! What do you think's gonna happen? Sakura's gonna get older and Kakashi's not? By the time Sakura's Kakashi's age, Kakashi's gonna be somewhere in his 40's or 50's!!!!!

[size=24]IT MAKES NO SENSE![/size]
"You sure don't need an amplifier." Soda said, and stuck his tongue out at the back of Darry's head. I stifled a giggle. If you want to see something funny, It's a tough hood sticking his tongue out at his big brother.

-S.E. Hinton
The Outsiders
HerculesRockefeller

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BECUASE PEOPLE NEVER MARRY PEOPLE YOUNGER IN THE REAL WORLD

IT NEVER HAPPENS
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa I sense tension oO anywhos! xD -goes to put her fav pairing-

Its a crossover so dont kick meh! >~<

Kabuto Yakushi from Naruto (Duh xD)
And Rider from Fate Stay Night

Bet you're asking yourselves, why the hell Kabuto and the sexy Rider? Wellll maybe its because:
They both follow someone who should get shot in the head (Kabuto follows Orochimaru who is a manipulator and cares for no one but himself. Rider follows Shinji(Sp?) who should get decked in the face, HARD)
They both look harmless but can seriously kick your arse if you let them.
They both are fast on their feet and very agile.
They will sadly fight to the death to defend their masters (Nut jobs; fook their masters they can defend themselves! xP)

Lookie I even drew a pic of em! nn

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-754690.html

I also approve of a Sasuke and Diva pairing (Diva's from Blood+ if you didnt already know this.

I think Diva could help put a smile on Sasuke's face with her playful demeanor also she could help repopulate his clan -shot by angry fangirls!-
And they both have something in common, they both HATE their older siblings thats a fact for sho! xP

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-644868.html
BlueOpal
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changed again. My last username was Jedi.

Yuki Sohma and Machi Kuragi from Fruits Basket. I'm only up to volume 20, so I don't know if they seriously got together and all, but I think this pairing is totally cute. Both characters seem to understand each other and Machi seems to respond to Yuki more than she does to Kakeru. Yup. I think these two are destined for each other. I just hope Yuki's curse breaks and he can live happily ever after with Machi. I DO NOT want spoilers, folks, please.

Ritsu Sohma and Mitsuru from Fruits Basket. A cute couple, indeed. I think they would be ideal together- if Mi-chan can get over the shock of Ritsu's Zodiac form. Then again, I think that she might really kill herself through the shock. Mi-chan doesn't deserve to be with Shigure Sohma, though.
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhm.

I'm not a real pairing whore, but I like ShuichixYuki and GrimmjowxIchigo.

I like straight pairings too, but those are just the ones I tend to look up the most. :/ I tend to make Ichigo a manwhore though. So many Ichigo pairings...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Ayumi0708"]
Not Seriously:
NarakuXOrochimaru: Think about for like 55 seconds, and it'll come to you ;][/quote]

I PICTURED IT.
IT BURNS.
AND YET IT IS SO AMAZING.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="xx_Toxic_Bubblegum_xx"][quote="Ayumi0708"]
Not Seriously:
NarakuXOrochimaru: Think about for like 55 seconds, and it'll come to you ;][/quote]

I PICTURED IT.
IT BURNS.
AND YET IT IS SO AMAZING.[/quote]

Aghhhhhh I just died inside! X______x

Anywhos....another pairing I like is ayame and Koga, also Sasame (Orange haired girl from the Fuma clan) and Naraku. Dunno why but I think they would be adorable together n_n
Renmei
Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fav pairing I think that would be Kagome and Inuyasha
Malosis555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KagomeXInuyasha
SesshoumaruXKagura
JakenXAnyone (Hehehe....)

NarutoXHinata
InoXanyone
HinataXAnyone
ChoujiIno (It melts my heart)
SakuraXIno (Hehe!)

YamatoXSayama (It seems to work in Karakuri Douji Ultimo)
YamatoXUltimo (Heres where I'll get yelled at)
ViceXUltimo
ViceXJealous
KXA Spandax suit

SonicXAmy (Sonic X)
KnucklesXRouge

HarukoXNaota (FLCL)
HarukoXMamimi
MamimiXNaota
NinamoriXHaruko

SanjiXZoro
SanjiXNami
SanjiXVivi
LuffyXNami

I'll add more later.
SweetxinsanityxSarah
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Malosis555"]

ViceXUltimo
ViceXJealous
[b]KXA Spandax suit[/b]
[/quote]

I just died a million times over inside....X___x

Nuuu Jealous be mine! I wont let that a-hole Vice touch him, after all he saws him in half in the later chapters! ....woops. xD
Malosis555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SweetxinsanityxSarah"][quote="Malosis555"]

ViceXUltimo
ViceXJealous
[b]KXA Spandax suit[/b]
[/quote]

I just died a million times over inside....X___x

Nuuu Jealous be mine! I wont let that a-hole Vice touch him, after all he saws him in half in the later chapters! ....woops. xD[/quote]
I hate you!

But lol, and then K and his gay-ass spandex suit got married in Vegas and spent their hot sexy honeymoon in Canada where they were never seen again.

Vice:....(grabs hankerchief) So beautiful...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: