Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Adult Swim
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like wolfs rain...

hence the avatar...
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i really want to know the ending, but i also don't because i have a feeling i'll hate the ending to from the random clips i saw on websites and stuff.

Oh boy. any how, yeah, i love fridays, favorite day of the week, there's just one problem with it.... it's the only day of the week they don't have adult swim! Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ack i know it's all cartoon cartoons the ENTIRE nite. bleh it wouldn't be so bad if this wasn't one of the only nites i could stay up late enough to see adult swim. hopefully i'll catch it tomorrow
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Futurama, ATHF (oh that is not even close to what south Jerseys coast looks like, I think its Maine), Im sorry Alex but I love Space Ghost for years (mans a complete jackass), Sealab 2011, Harvey Birdman just to name a few of my favs...I miss it a lot of nights but when I can I always try to catch the shows.

I know how Lasher felt saying she was getting bored of Bebop, I felt the same and about Reign (wierd art thank God it was pulled).

Inyuasha and the animes like it I can only watch for so long. Im not into all that fantasy demon sh*t thier cool for a while then I get bored. I want something to make me piss myself laughing after a suckazz day like Family Guy, Futurama, and freakin' fat Carl having his arms ripped off by a evil onion in the attic, or Meatwad hitting every land mine Mastershake put in the house!

stupid you cant breathe your laughing so much comedy!
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like all the anime's really. I just hate seeing the same episodes over and over and over again. It gets boring then. But those damn fan girls freak out if they pul lthe damne show for a weekend! sheesh.

And i've been to the south, jersey shore, it depends where you go. And it's dramaitzed remember Razz and to say it, just because i can, maine is beautiful, especially in the fall. pretty colors ^_^ lol, sorry, had to put that bit in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rock
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i completly agree lasher well except for the "it depends where you go" maine is beautiful i lived there when i was little

they do play to many reruns on adult swim
i half to say futurama is my favorite out of the whole bunch and then aqua teen hunger force

adult swim rules! Cool
Lasher
I used to work here

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bruce, the "it depends where you go" is about the south jersey shore. Not Maine ^_^

lol

and yeah, i love adult swim to. I've been working on multiple drawings back and forth all related to adult swim shows. I have one of LiLa (or is it LeLa, can't remember) that i need to upload sometime. I also have a Oblongs drawing in the work, as well as another LeLa/Lila one. And i'm working on one of stewie, and i have a small meatwad in the corner of one of my pages that i just did real quick when watching it one night, bored. lol .

BAMFManiac
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm how do you spell it? for some reason, i think it's lela

and eww reign- i know what you mean about that, bruce. ick i hated that show. the art was so horrible and disgusting i couldn't even watch a full episode. and i know bebop and a couple others are played a lot, but i don't mind it since i can't watch adult swim that much during the skool year (gotta wake up at 545 am... need some sleep). and bebop is my fav anime, so i'm happy for any chance to see it. that must suck for people who watch adult swim every night, tho, sorry.

oo good luck with your drawings, lasher! they sound awesome
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well everything after awhile you will see over and over in reruns. just the soap opera drama type reruns that can get old....funny I write one (hmmm). I like the art in Bebop (except that little annoying girl) and the story is cool but I know the ending so now its just reruns to me...still one of the better ones though. and yeah, that was some really scary art on Reign. the backgrounds were great but the characters (people think my characters can be scary with all thier muscle and big eyes, I think the eyes are cute myself as you can see here ). the women looked so wierd in that toon...phew!

oh and Rock your right, there is no area in south Jersey with a shore line like that. its all flat beach from Sandy Hook to Cape May, just like in the pick above I drew, but what the hell its a toon and if no one knows better who cares really. its still a hillarious cartoon and the only cRAP song I could ever get into!
HerFrozenVeins
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personaly, AdultSwim sucks, for the anime part anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HerFrozenVeins
Rookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I watch/love anime, just not adult swim's because of what the have done to it is unforgiving.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: