Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Matrix
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Star_The_Hedgehog
Rookie

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ any one else seen the matrix cuz i have did YOU! :ph34r:
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo sup... i did...
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need 2 see the 3rd...
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've seen them all, except the Animatrix because I'm no longer an anime fan. The first one was the best, the second is okay, but the third one.......well, I won't say because some people haven't seen it yet. But the first one is my favorite. "Wake Up" at the end was a good song to choose for the idea of the movie.
Star_The_Hedgehog
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a realy great show Laughing
DG-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw all three and the animatrix... First one was stunning one of my favs... but the second and third ones... well they were a bit of a let down... same thing with the animatrix

God damn you signature WORK!
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ragingflea002 (Flea)"] Yeah, I've seen them all, except the Animatrix because I'm no longer an anime fan. [/quote]
I'm not a huge anime fan either, but you really should see the animatrix. it gives a lot of cool insights and is a good movie over all.

i am probably the only person i know who loved the tird matrix movie, but then again, if you think about it, the trilogy couldn't have ended any other way. they hint through the entire first two movies of how it would finally play out. very good overall.

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved all the movies! I watched revolutions on an imax screen, it was awesome! I have the soundtracks too, I love the music in them. Didn't watch the Anmatrix though... never got the chance.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, thats the soundtrack I have. Awesome s**t.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get the animartix soundtrack. especially if you like trance or techno. or jass. or alternative rock. or, well just get it, its good

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own the three movies, the game, and the animatrix. The game doesn't really add much to the story, but some things in the third are easier to understand.
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The soundtrack for the second one was good, but if they hadn't techno'd Dave Matthews, it would have been better. Also, in all fairness to RATM(I'm a hard core fan), they should have chosen a better song then "Calm Like A Bomb". It sounds good in the chorus, but I would have chosen "Bulls On Parade" or "maybe even "Roll Right" or "Revolver". It was awesome, nonetheless.
No answers were given in the last one. They left it open for another sequel, but since the Wachowski Brothers have denied any plans for sequels, you're left to imagine what happened. Only bad thing is the burning desire to know what everything meant. You can notice Biblical notations in the movies, all three, but it never stays on a certain topic long enough to tell you what was going on. It's there for action, but the philosophy can't be missed. It angers me.
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I laugh at the people that look at the movie like it's some great philosophy. Like they should worship it and all that jazz. Or the ones that debate over every little symbolic thing and its meaning. Interesting movie at first, the last two got a little redundant. Great effects, though.
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<_< Another case of a perfectly good movie ripped to shreds by its sequals cause the greedy bastards in the production company couldn't simply let sleeping dogs where they lie. Sigh.
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wachowski Bros. were going to make the sequels anyway. Not really greed, just philosophy gone awry.
Sad thing is, they left the last one open for *gasp* another sequel. But, here's the hitch, [i]they don't plan to make anymore sequels.[/i] Any answers are lost and you're left to imagine them. Not the point of a trilogy. End of trilogy, all answers should be given.
Movies that suck, period, are movies that have the subtitle "The Movie" in the title. For example: "Pokemon; the First Movie".
Another example: "T.J Hooker; the Movie".
It shows no imagination.
Just be thankful "The Matrix Reloaded" wasn't called "The Matrix 2: Neo's Excellent Adventure".........
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don understand animatrix... could some one explain it?
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only me and superficial nerds understand the matrix and how it, the game and the animatrix intertwine. For me to explain it to you would sap out 20 years of my life and your head would explode.
If I had to simply put it, the only episode of the animatrix that had any meaning was, "The Last Flight of the Osiris" or whatever it's called. That explained how the Osiris sent the message that a butt-load of machines were coming to kill everyone in Zion. Niobe and Ghost recieved the message inside of the Matrix and forwarded it do Zion mission control Very Happy :enter the Matrix Reloaded:
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="ragingflea002 (Flea)"]
Just be thankful "The Matrix Reloaded" wasn't called "The Matrix 2: Neo's Excellent Adventure".........[/quote]
Amen to that bro

and n8comics? I am no superficial nerd and neither are my two brothers and we got it all perfectly.......

baka...... <_<
demonshadow
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

baka?! :huh: wuz dat, and i dont watch it, so i was jus wonderin...
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and that only took ... lets see .... 15 minuets before a person asked that queastion...of which i knew would be asked.....

Baka is the japeneese word for moron or idiot

any fan of anime can tell you that..... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: