Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Curse Of The Were-folk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, congratulations to the winners! Umm... I took part in this one, but I was under the name Jedi at the time. I totally gave the wrong name for my were-species, I know, but I'm glad it was accepted. Yes, I changed names again... hopefully, this one will stick and am sorry to keep changing my username.

This was a cool contest, and I would definately enter in another species, if this contest came up again. Oh- mine was the were-siamese. All winning entries were nicely done, too. Especially the Kathra one. That was my favourite, even though it didn't get first place, but the Nightshadows pic was superb, as was the Hermetes. Great contest, Strata- do more like these, please?
Stratadrake
Grammar nazi
(and proud of it)

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So that's why I couldn't review your entry one last time....

Anyway, you can count on me to think up weird and unusual (in the good way) contest ideas. I'm thinking of starting my next contest pretty soon.
silver_dragicorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...thanks for the first place...i really enjoy this contest^^

congratulations also too the other winners!

Strata: i hope you have more of this great contests...

and thanks to all who vote for the shadow harpys!!!
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Stratadrake"]So that's why I couldn't review your entry one last time....[/quote]

Yeah, sorry about that. I wanted to leave FAC, but found I missed the forums so much I came back under MysticBlade. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Damn... can't get used to this new quote system.
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, yay! Congrats to the winners! As ususal, great contest, Strata. Your crazy ideas help to challenge us all and get us to try some new styles. At the rate you're going you're going to need to get your own category for Strata-inspired art or something
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8

Jump to: