Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
VIC FOR RYUUYA!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Little_Miss_Anime
Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: VIC FOR RYUUYA! Reply with quote

Calling all Vic Mignogna/Air TV fans!!

I'm sure many of us are rejoicing that the lovely ADV studios FINALLY got the licensing rights to Air TV (and the movie, and summer specials ^^), and from the moment I found out, I just knew Vic would make the perfect dub voice for the awesome, tragic samurai Ryuuya.

And so, as a loyal member of Vic's fanclub the Risembool Rangers I'm making it my mission to gather as many people as possible who would like to hear Vic as Ryuuya and present him with a fun little petition stating that all his fans would love for him to audition for the part!! ^____^ (if he wants to, of course ;P)

However the casting for Air will be taking place pretty soon as it is being released mid august, so if we want to make a difference we have to hurry! Vic Mignogna is a celebrity among Anime Dub fans, best known for his leading roles in DNAngel, Fullmetal Alchemist and Macross which won him the title of Best Actor at the American Anime Awards. If you would like the Air dub to be as stellar as it can be, with Vic as the gorgeous Ryuuya then please send an email with the subject line 'I support Vic for Ryuuya!' to generalpammy@yahoo.com telling her you support our cause! (You don't have to be a Risembool Rangers member, but tell her if you are so she knows that many Rangers are also on board with this ^^v)

Thanks for your time!
[/url]
Edward_Elric_1308
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

....What??.... Rolling Eyes
DG-sama

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personal advertising is something not allowed here.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: