Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Mormons And Video Tape
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sirius
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why he was a prophet and you're not.
They have more stamina than us mere mortals Rolling eyes
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like f**king around in walmarts. me and my friends do all types of s**t. play football, hide and seek, shopping cart races, shoping cart bowling.. any thing to piss them off. sometimes we have to alternate walmarts because we'll get kicked out of one, and we can't go back for a few weeks. one time we got this girl to hide in a picknick cooler, then we shut the lid and waited. some guys came up to buy the cooler, tried to pick it up, opened it, and she popped out and took there picture. the look on their faces was priceless. Laughing

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! I've done that with Jim but with a refridgerator. Oh man, the look on their faces IS priceless. I like doing stuff like that too at Wal-Mart and other places like that. Personally I like Wal-Mart (but yeah, Target IS definately better) 'cause all my Asian friends work there. And yeah, everything Alex said IS true Smile Their workers are always usually pissed off and the pants you buy there rip within the first 3 weeks. That's why I steer away from conventional stores like that. I get all my stuff at big brand label places like Banana Republic! Dude, it truely smells like bananas at that place. Go ahead, go there and take a wiff. Bananas.
VR_Jay
Very Oldbie

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, every gay person i know shops at Banana Republic. ^_^ They got nice pants!

[color=black]"Your toast is burnt and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff!" ~ Caboose, Red vs. Blue[/color]
AnGeLsNeSt
Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm.....i've never shopped at banana republic, but after that comment about it smelling like bananas............mmmmm, me like bananas! lol, i can just imagine peepz and workers givin me weird looks b/c i'd be like going around and sniffing everything! =P
n8comics
Has No Life

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A place that smells like bananas can never be bad :D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: