Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
I'm Dissapointed...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm new. Smile
I wanted to post a picture that I drew and scanned but I'm not sure if I can post it. My friend says that it was really cute. I think so too. But I wanted to share it with you guys. But I'll probably think of something.

When you laugh, I will laugh. When you cry, I will cry. When you jump out a window...I will laugh. (Not really, I just thought it was funny)
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are certainly new.
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Lexar (Lexar)"] You are certainly new. [/quote]
Yeah, I just registered about...30 or 20 min. ago. Razz
Why do you say that?

When you laugh, I will laugh. When you cry, I will cry. When you jump out a window...I will laugh. (Not really, I just thought it was funny)
grace91390
Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:huh: You said you were disappointed. Disappointed about what? ((Where's your piccy? I wanna see! ^_^ ))

[quote]Those who dance are thought insane by those who can't hear the music.[/quote]

((look below))

[quote]Hi![/quote]
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because your post... other people don't know what goes on inside your head, so a little explanation might be neccessary. You can't post a picture but your friend says it's cute? Does that relate in any way?
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm dissapointed about the fact that I couldn't put up my pic. But like I said...I'l try something. ^_^

You want to see it? :wub: Well its kinda embarressing. But I'll show you...if you tell me how I can show you. :P

Well, when I said that I ment I was sad that I couldn't post it and my friend thought it was cute. Sooo...I thought all the other people might think its cute.

grace91390
Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Okay! You go to the homepage of FAC (FanArt Central) by clicking FanArt Central List of Piccys. Then you click "Add Picture" and they have instructions there. Does that help? Razz
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm, why are you not sure you can post it? you scanned it and its not on lined paper right? make sure its no wider than 600 pix and hit the submit button at the top of the Fanart page and follow the instructions. voila it is done...well youll have to make sure you follow the instructions right or thell tell you to do it all over. not much to it though.

go for it and then you can put a link here and let the world on the forums see it. oh read what area to post it in forums or youll be sorry.
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="grace91390 (Dragon Angel Tamer)"] Laughing Okay! You go to the homepage of FAC (FanArt Central) by clicking FanArt Central List of Piccys. Then you click "Add Picture" and they have instructions there. Does that help? Razz [/quote]
OK. I'll try it. Thank you! ^_^
I'll tell if anything comes up. Though, I fear it might take a while. But I'll do what I can!

grace91390
Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

:huh: I also have a question. How did you get your Serena logo? Everyone has a logo except meeeeeee... Sad
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to add images every time I post too.
grace91390
Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF? What [b]are[/b] you doing? I only do that cause I have no logo! Anyways, ....

[SIZE=14]AUGH!! IT HAUNTS MEEEEEEEE!!! POP-UP ADS TO BONERS.COM HAUNT MEEEEEEEEEE!!! AUGH!! MY TEENAGE BRAIN HURTS!! :wacko:
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="grace91390 (Dragon Angel Tamer)"] :huh: I also have a question. How did you get your Serena logo? Everyone has a logo except meeeeeee... Sad [/quote]
Simple my friend. You go to your profile and go to edit my profile. Then go to avitar settings. You can choose a avitar from the website or one of your own. Read the instrucations at the top too. Smile Good luck!

Hey! What if I attached the picture on one of my posts? That was you guys can see without waiting.

Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure if it's not too big. Noone like to scroll.
grace91390
Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you, Moon Princess! I'll try it!

^_^ That's a good idea! Go ahead and trying attaching it! ...wish I could have thought of that WTF?
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yarg. The random imagess, they burnss uss preciosss
Lexar
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is turning out to be a self promotional thread. I think a mod or admin should move it.
Moon_Princess

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="grace91390 (Dragon Angel Tamer)"] Very Happy Thank you, Moon Princess! I'll try it!

^_^ That's a good idea! Go ahead and trying attaching it! ...wish I could have thought of that WTF? [/quote]
Ok! Lemme try posting it! Ooo! You like Naruto too? That is one of the coolest shows ever!

Rats! I think its too big. Sad Well, I'm getting a new intenet tonight, one thats faster. So that way, I can tell if its really too big or I just have a very slow computer.

jhonenfreak
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has got to be the most random thread I have ever seen. It would probably belong nicely in the spam section considering the self-promotion, help topics, random images, and individual conversations. Thats' the most threads combined into one ever seen on less than two pages. WTF?
DaBear
Site Helper

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta admit this has gotten outta hand....but the post Lexar had on page one is hillarious...."giant dicks"..lol what the hell was that all about..omg I dont think it was only the poor kid that started this thread that needed help..lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Art Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: