Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Your First Anime Love
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz I guess Sailor Moon was my first fav anime and like so many people on this forum I really didn't know it was an anime at first.... then Inuyasha became my second fav anime and then Wolfs Rain kinda got my attention...I also was addicted to that dern Yugio show as well and as fer pokemon .... Uneasy guilty .... goes and hides from embarassment of it all......
SassyBotan8990
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first anime I ever watched was salior moon, but did not now of anime back then! then I watched Dragonball Z, but what got me hucked on anime would have to be Yu Yu Hakusho! I watched it once and was obsessed with it! Now everyone I know says I should have never watched it cause now all I talk about is Yu Yu Hakusho! Oh well I love YU YU HAKUSHO, it is cool and Hiei is my [u]favorite[/u] Character! :wub:
chux

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine would be DragonBall Z...I saw the one where Vegeta and Nappa landed on Earth and though "What the hell is going on here? Oh this must be that DragonBall that theyve been advertising..."
Anyway, it was a weekend one where they show about 5 episodes. I watched and by the end I was like "Uh oh, Goku better get back quickly!!"

Pokemon was another obvious one, I still play the games...

Except for that Im not too into series. I watch episodes of a few things, but Im not into anything really
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inuyasha, and GRAVITATION!!!!

like DG-sama said on another thread, i am probably the biggest Gravitation fan on this site Laughing[quote]You're like the number one gravi fan on this site it seems *nods*  -DGsama[/quote]
WaterNeko_Goddess

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very first anime was sailor moon. It was all i used to draw for 3 years XD I was obsessed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Liola_Li
Rookie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I must've watched speed racer or transformers when I was younger but, since they were aimed at boys, I wasn't that interested in neither. Than, like so many on this board and probably on this site, Sailor Moon aired. At first I didn't pay attention to it since the artwork was new and unfamiliar territory but I was a sucker for romance plots. Plus I was a mini feminist. 'Girl Power' "Girls rule, Boys droole' yadda yadda yadda. But, being the cheapskake I was, I found myself imitating the drawings rather than going out and buy the merchandise.

Once I get hooked on something, it takes years for me to get off of it. I'm not much of a fan of sailor moon anymore, having read everything on the internet about the series. Still have a few mangas. Very pretty. Use it often in reference material. But I do credit it for first introducing to anime and drawing in general.

Bankotsus_Girl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I saw Sailor Moon when i was little, then DBZ... but what got me overly insanely obsessed... Outlaw Star. I think i progressed to Inuyasha & then to slayers ^_^ they are now my two true loves
Xellos & Bankotsu should rule the world
Doctor_Z
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenchi Muyo is what made me interested in anime! ^_^ Either that or Sailor Moon... :huh:
Doctor_Z
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tenchi Muyo is what made me interested in anime! ^_^ Either that or Sailor Moon... :huh:
silver_dreams
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

use the edit button next time.
Doctor_Z
Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an accident, mind you. Wink It won't happen again.

...........I wish this thing had a delete button............
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, like a bunch of you guys, my first anime was Sailor Moon ^-^ And then it was DragonBallZ, and...sad to say...Pokemon ((glups)). I actually used to watch one of the Gundams for a while. But really it was Inuyasha that got me deep into the anime world, and trasformed me into a hopelessly addicted Otaku...

Damn those dog ears...
Jetrules2020

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well my first anime LOL was pokemon i donno why??? it just was... i guess... :wacko:
LadyoftheDeadlyDance
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]well my first anime LOL was pokemon  i donno why??? it just was... i guess... [/quote]

*pat pat* It's okay, we were all under Jigglypuff's evil spell at one point or another... But I'll tell you one thing, even when I was crazy about the show, i still wanted to kick Ash's a**. <_<
Goki_chan
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first anime I saw was Astroboy and it was my favorite show back then, when I was 5 years old, but at that time I didn't know what Anime was, so it doesn't count. Then came Captain Tsubasa (or "Super Campeones" for all the people who saw it in Mexico, like me Razz ) I absolutely LOVED that show, but I still didn't know about Anime.

Then around the year of 1996 came the Anime that would change my life forever: Dragonball and its succesor DBZ. Now, at the age of 17, I'm proud to say that DBZ is still my favorite anime, and Goku and Vegeta my favorite characters.
Seppen
Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was about six, it was really early in the morning, I mean really REALLY early, my dad had fallen asleep on the couch the night before watching The Sai-fi Channel (He loves that sort of stuff) and left the TV running. I was about to change the channel when Project A-ko came on. They didn't call it anime though, they said "japanamation". Well anyway, I still love the A-ko after all this time, and I always will!... I think.
a-drawer-4ever
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Nessian (Vannessa Sniefer)"] my love is COWBOY BEBOP....mostly for ED.....could you guest? [/quote]
^_^ hehe I have a friend who is ed infested (inside joke) she finds ed funny (she got me into ed and I've never even seen bobop @@, of course she got me into about 5 other anime's that I've never seen) anyway the one that got me into anime.... well I hate to say it but the first was probebly ygo . . . .u it peeked my interest then one fine day I happened to be watching CN and I saw a certain show that we all know and love YYH ^^ yeah that's what made me "ubssesed" (sp?) with anime!
Naily
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wink umm, my first anime love? that's a difficult question I think it was Slayers I just love the serie, but I did not have the chance to watch all the episodes, but that was my first love anime ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Willy
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, Sailor Moon was the first anime that I ever saw and i was completly in love with it. Especially with Rini (my favorite character). Thats when I started watching Anime hehe. Then came Gundam Wing and so forth ^.^
Eliza_Hime
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yami no Matsuei is the first anime that I'm deeply in love with.... especially towards the beautiful Kurosaki Hisoka~~ :wub: :wub:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Anime & Manga All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to: