Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Shrek
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BladeMaster
Rookie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a kid, so I like kid's movies. Sadly, Shrek 2 has been given a PG for lang becouse of P in boots Surprised . Puss is a kinda evil word in South Africa and no, I have not seen Shrek 2 yet <_<

My little brother, Mokuba Sakazaki (Not his real name) can't stop saying, "I am PUSS in boots!" wich is a bad word in South Africa :ph34r:
Rosela_Dragon
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek just shows you how stupid people have gotten over the years....*sigh* When will we learn?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
nekojess
Very bored

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="fallenangel (fallen)"] Nope, don't really like kids movies. [/quote]
Well, quite on the [i]contrary[/i], I think that Shrek is more a family movie than anything. One point is that some kids don't get some of the jokes. ^_^ Personaly, I like shrek movies alot. Razz I agree with Celtic_Guardian_Gurl. It's one of my top ten favorite movies.

One question, in what ways do you hate Shrek?

*And fallenangel, you should try and read Harry Potter. It may be a kids book, but it has many 'grown up' qualities to it. I first got into it, then forced my sister to read the first book, and now we're both hooked Very Happy *
Rosela_Dragon
Very bored

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you like it ya like it, but that dosen't mean I can't hate it and that's way I got freedom.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Maroon005
Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i didnt like the 1st movie that much <_<...but i saw the 2nd one and it was HILARIOUS!!!! thats when i became a fan of it but personally i dont like any characters of it except that cat...or PUSS in boots(hehe) and i think he was the best character in that movie. the thing is that they have somwhat taken it over the top...i mean u c shrek EVERYWHERE...he is in ads for soaps,toys,clothing,cereals,DVDs and then the movies ads and then the ads for Universal Studies and everything so i guess all this has made some ppl hate it. Grr! and it is annoying as well cuz of all this publicity. but..overall i loved the 2nd movie mostly becuz of PUSS in boots and also the jokes. (is PUSS really a bad word in south africa?) :huh:
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="nekojess (Eyothindiel)"] *And fallenangel, you should try and read Harry Potter. It may be a kids book, but it has many 'grown up' qualities to it. I first got into it, then forced my sister to read the first book, and now we're both hooked Very Happy * [/quote]
May be true, but the whole premise is really....not for me. I saw the movie because friends dragged me, and besides the fact Alan Rickman was in it and I'll watch anything for him, didn't like it. The whole wizards, magic, ooh must defeat evil, thing is really not my cup of tea. I'll stick to reading about Nikki Sixx shooting heroin between his toes. Cool
ChrisFox
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The books are actually pretty good.
fallenangel
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're still about little wizards.
ragingflea002
Oldbie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little wizards that save our asses with little wooden sticks.

We have nuclear warheads. We'd blow them up.
InUyAsHaSgIrL4eVeR

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the 2nd Shrek movie.It had more teen + humor and Puss in Boots was a character that brought a new life to this sequel.This is one of the rare occasions that the sequel is better than the first movie.Godd stuff. ^_^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: