Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Writing Styles And Signature
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have books actually being published? That's so cool... And with your style and sig I wouldn't mind reading them...
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a title we shoud be looking out for, Jack? Because, I also, would like to read this book of yours.

Writing style...I suppose I like the third-person over the first, it gives me more of a chance to explain the higher details of the futuristic worlds I toy with. Sci-fi is generally the worlds I deal with, especially lately, with a whole collection of random stories about earths future empire, and the stupidity of Man. Otherwise, I dwell with fantasy, in my other creation, Ethernia. Yeah, whatever, but I agree with Jack, its easier to create your own worlds and boundaries etc.

Signiture? Well, almost all my stories or writings involve a war. Don't ask why, but all revolve around war or rge comming of a war. The future or other worlds. I cannot stand realism, those stories make me squirmish, unless they're something like Artemis Fowl or Alex Ryder. Most of my characters have an inner struggle, they're never quite the perfect hero you want them to be. Theres always gonig to be something nagging at them. I start my chapters with narration. Never speech. I invent some random names for characters and weapons/vehicles etc.

Theres probably more, but I can't rememebr them...:(

Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted the first third of the book on this website. I won't post any more, for fear of people stealing my stuff, but it's a decent opening to what is to come.

Dragon: The Insurrection - The first 3rd

I've written a fair bit more, and sent a manuscript off. But it isn't set in stone that it's gonna be published, I admit. That was just me being...damn, what's the word...well, whatever that word may be, it was written to be published, and I'll be damned if it isn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: