Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Villainy Is Sweet!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VincentValentine13
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^ Well, I saw this on another board and thought this would be a good idea. I want to see how creative our writers are on here, try to come up with an original video game villain! Surprised I want a descriptive piece on what they look like, their name (obviously), a list of attacks, in as much detail as possible, and the way it is killed. W00t! It would also be a bonus if you include an entrance for the boss and a death scene! Rolling eyes As you can see, this is meant more for a video game boss, but I think you can understand that. So, I'll make one myself and post it eventually, but I want to see others first.

This is just for fun to fulfill your villainess tendencies and that craving in your heart to say, I could develope a better villain. Now, don't right this completely in stat form. Writing like part of a story. Have the villain fight the main character, (random) and use the fight as a means to show attacks, name, that kind of thing. This is going to rock!

You Know You Love A French Prince!
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is rather...Vague? I'm interested, and will tkae part, but could you show me what you mean?
Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

Location: Glaring at Google SketchUp for shutting down automatically. Again.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he means to make your own evil character in a mini story...

I lack meanness of all proportions. TT_TT

Everytime a n00b does something stupid - spams, harasses, refuses to read the rules - I hit my head on the desk. Please dun mack my poor noggin suffer drain bamage.
VincentValentine13
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Precisely! I'm sorry, I thought that it was apparent. Maybe I was too vague...gotta work on that...

1. Your boss cannot be one already featured in a game - The point of this forum is to create your own boss.
2. Keep it original - Can be boring if you use the same things as others
3. Go in depth - Don't just use 1 or 2 sentences to explain your character.

Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this idea, and will follow it. But one question: Why's it in the Fanfiction area of the board and not the Videogames section?
Honjetan
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Possibly because this requires more writing, instead of discussing of actual video gaming.

I'll think up of something soon, you just wait.
VincentValentine13
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep yep! Good job Justin! That's precisely it! I figured that if it was in the wrong section, the mods would have done smething by now!

Nilitac_Tesgrah
Oldbie

Location: Glaring at Google SketchUp for shutting down automatically. Again.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got it. I've been working on a Condemned: Criminal Origins fanfic since yesterday, and I finally figured out the main badess. Yes, ESS. It's a she. But you don't know that till the end of the game. o.o

~~

The dark shadows were nothing compared to the blackness of the woman's heart as she wound her way through the lifeless mannequins. There was insuffient light to show her features, but her hair glimmered faintly a bloodred hue in the dim lightbulb's glow.

She carefully walked over some of the debris dotting the deparment store floor, her stiletto high heels clicking slightly on the tiles. She brushed her crimson hair out of her face as she walked behind the changing door stall, and she leaned against the wall to smile evilly at the two prone forms in the corner of the stall. The Match Maker's Wife... was no more, as lifeless as the mannequin that held her up. The features of the dead woman's form were exactly as the mannequin's: crooked nose, pinched mouth, missing five fingers (the thumb, middle finger, and pinky of the left hand, and the index and ring finger of the right hand), and an interesting, vertical-horizontal scar of the Nazi symbol on the left cheek.

"You think you've outwitted me, Kayte... just wait and see..." she whispered, turning around and walking out of the stall. "You're just a tool to me that can be thrown away once I reach my goal to get rid of all opposition..."
__

Kayte blinked, and pulled her hand away from the mannequin across from the murdered Match Maker's Wife. Rosa said in the earpiece, "Something wrong?"

"Everything... Someone's toying with me..." After taking a few more pictures with her camera and scanner, she walked out of the stall - and Leland Vanhorn appeared right behind her.

"Something wrong, chicky?" he asked, smiling.

"Just the same tactics you pulled on my dad, is all..." She kicked at a skinless zombie that had disguised itself as a mannequin and whispered, "I don't know what to do anymore..."

~~

^^; I think I winged it a bit much. Anyways, Kayte is Ethan Thomas's daughter, and she's on his and another murderer's case. If you played Condemned yourself, you know what I mean.

Everytime a n00b does something stupid - spams, harasses, refuses to read the rules - I hit my head on the desk. Please dun mack my poor noggin suffer drain bamage.
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh! I get it now!

I'll start writing once I finish my chores.
Orlando_Hamar
Very bored

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's mine...I think. It's pretty long, I guess :wacko:
It is basically a description of how the main enemy, and his minions, work:

[quote]The children dance around the lonely tree, their small feet providing a meek pitter-patter on the hard brown dirt.
The tree made a tall shadow across the ground, its leafless branches bringing from the shadow a million spidery legs that poked at the childrens heads as they continued to dance; their joy and happiness rendering all the ugliness of their surroundings obsolete. The children created a light where there were shadows, and so to the rocks and bones watching, all that was once the aged, battle-worn ruins of the Mars fields had become a beautiful open plain.
One would not go so far as to call the place a paradise, as the mere presence of a few children hardly makes a place so; that would require time and effort from people who know what they want out of life. Usually, this is from people who have traversed a decently sized part of their lives. But, there are exceptions to that rule.
These fields, they said, were once the battle ground of one of the fiercest battles in human history, and today just happened to be an anniversary of said battle. It was fought against, they said, the planet that was once composed of what is known now as the inner ring.
But all that was myth, now. People still celebrated the battle out of custom, but it was nothing of real substance by todays standards. And the fact that children celebrated it by dancing around a lonely tree didnt so make the scene any more adorable, as it did make it more pathetic.
And then, one by one, the children stopped dancing, an expression of confusion painting their small faces as they queried their undeveloped and as of yet, not completely nurtured young minds in regards to the men approaching them.
As a word, men, in this context, is not used because they were all men. They could have been women, but there was no defining characteristic beneath their black cloaks that made it clear that they were so.
These men these people were not as simple as they seemed. All dressed the same; there was not a thing that singled one man from another.
Before they knew it the children were being picked up; these men moved at immense speeds.
Their parents had warned them of people like these. They had been told that they should only scream if there is anyone who can help. Doing otherwise would simply give these men pleasure. Yetthere was something odd about them.
Children, regardless to their parents advice, screamed; their shrill voices making the lone tree quiver.
There was one man who chose not to examine the children. He seemed far more concerned with watching over his others. It was noticeable, also that this man was far larger than the others; both in height and bulk. He also had strangepointed areas of his cloak.
When nothing happened for a considerable time, the children ceased their screams and simply stared, their faces half-distorted with terror and confusion. And then the larger, pointed one lifted a hand; the falling sleeve revealing a mummified arm with spikes lining the dry muscles; all of them moving with the hand, which appeared similar, but the only spikes were on his fingers.
He snapped his fingers, and his followers removed their cloaks. The children gaped for but a moment. The men had no hair on their heads; nor did they have any skin where there would be hair they were scalped. Their skin was heavily scarred and tattooed, with scraps of metal sticking out of holes in the faces which were cut to the bone. Their teeth were filed to sharp points, and their bodies were even more disgusting than their faces. Despite this, they bore no resemblance to their master.
The children had little time to inspect further, for, the men dropped them to the floor and got to their hands and knees, snarling at them and successfully intimidating them to tears and more screaming.
With another snap of the mans fingers, like trained animals, these peoplethese creatures, tore off the childrens clothes.
The children knew or thought that they knew what the men would do next. They were wrong.
A sharp pain in their stomachs, and they realized that a large blade had just sliced straight down their torsos. Before they knew it, the organs were being torn from their bodies savagely, and the men began feeding on them, the churning, chomping sounds making the children sick to their already-devoured stomachs.
Through all this, the large spiked man watched with a smile on his hidden face. These people, when they were fully fed, would reproduce; there would be more of them, and they would eventually become an army.
And of the large figure in the cloak? Any who had seen his face never forgot it; it was always the last thing they ever saw. When they did see it, they would see it for a long time, because this man this creature had a habit of playing with anyone who came against him. And, for some reason, those who came against him seemed to live for a very long time.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: