Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Favourite Movie Lines
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehehe I've got a shitload :lol:

I've got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it. -- Groucho Marx (Duck Soup

All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay for an honest day's work. -- Steve Martin (Bilko)

You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music -- Jim Carrey

Bastard Son of Barney! Die! Die, stuffed ball of fluff! Illegitimate Teletubbie! Die, you Muppet from hell! Die, you foam motherf**cker. -- Robin Williams (Death to Shmoochy)

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention -- jim carrey -- Dumb and Dumber

It's amazing that the amount of news that happens in the world everyday always just exactly fits in the newspaper.--Jerry Seinfeld

You can trouble me for a warm glass of shut-the-heck-up! Now, you will go to sleep or I will put you to sleep. You're in my world now, grandma. -- ben stiller -- happy gilmore

I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be -- mike myers -- wayne's world

um yeah that's more than enough WTF?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy s**t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
~Fight Club

The first rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is - you DO NOT talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club, someone yells Stop!, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule, only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule, one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule, no shirt, no shoes. Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to. And the eighth and final rule, if this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight.
~Fight Club

Tyler sold his soap to department stores at $20 a bar. Lord knows what they charged. It was beautiful. We were selling rich women their own fat asses back to them.
~Fight Club

I'll tell you what he said! He told me to forcibly insert the feelings card into my anus!
~Donnie Darko
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ThaKakarot
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]Man, I see in fight club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy s**t we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
~Fight Club
[/quote]
I love those lines... they rock :wub:
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Nova_Eclipse
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only one i can think of at the mo is

"yippie ki-ah mother fucker!" die hard
unfocused

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why?
You don't have the guts to be what you want to be.
You need people like me.
You need people like me so you can point your fingers and say "that's the bad guy".
So...what that make you? Good?
You're not good. You just know how to hide...how to lie.
Me, I don't have that problem.
Me, I always tell the truth. Even whe I lie.
So say goodnight to the bad guy!
The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you.
Make way for the bad guy!
-TM, Sarface
Barney--TheAnti-Christ
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Holy Shnikeies!"! - Tommy Boy
love that movie!!
Beatlechick90
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Why should I listen to you? You're a [i]virgin[/i] who [i]can't drive[/i]- Clueless

"So when you're performing, you feel like a preserved moose?"- This Is Spinal Tap

"You're only marrying (my son) for his money, aren't you?"
"Certainly not. I'm marrying him for YOUR money." -Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

"Of course he can talk. He's human, isn't he?"
"Well, if he's your grandfather, who knows? Hehehehehehehe!"-A Hard Day's Night

"Oh, this is great! We can stay up all night swappin' manly stories, and in the mornin', I'm makin' [i]waffles[/i]!"-Shrek

Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote]"So when you're performing, you feel like a preserved moose?"- This Is Spinal Tap
[/quote]

Great Movie Laughing

"I think that the real problem is that stonhenge was in danger of being knocked over by dwarves, that kind of undermines the hugeness of it"
-This is Spinaltap
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kaname14

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the most famous qoutes is:

"Luke I am your father." -Darth Vader

i just had to say it...i am a big Star Wars fan...but i am not overly obssessed with it...
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't give a good f**k what you know or don't know. I'm gonna torture you anyway." - Mr Blonde, [i]Reservoir Dogs[/i]

"Why am I Mr' Pink?" - Mr. Pink, [i]Reservoir Dogs[/i]

"Aw, man. I shot Marvin in the face." - Vincent, [i]Pulp Fiction[/i]

"See the size of that gun? Damn thing was bigger than him." - Jules, [i]Pulp Fiction[/i]

"Someone said 'alien', she thought they said 'illegial alien' and signed up." - Hudson, [i]Aliens[/i]

ReapersRitual
Rookie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.
~ Blues Brothers

Stop your grinin' & drop your linen! ~ Hudson,Aliens
Ryoku
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My fav quote is, "'I was feeling very bored and depressed, so I went over and talked to the ship and explained my view on life.' 'You talked to the ship? What happened next?' 'Oh, it commited suicide. I guess it got tired of its life and decided to end it in a 'bang".
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I don't blame people for their mistakes, I only ask that they pay for them" -John Hammond, Jurassic Park

"Judo Chop!" Austin Powers
Sephir0th666777
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derek Smalls: Remember at Luton Palace we were talking about writing a rock musical based on the life of Jack the Ripper.

David St. Hubbins: Yeah!

[singing]

David St. Hubbins: You're a naughty one...

Derek Smalls, David St. Hubbins: Saucy Jack...

David St. Hubbins: You're a haughty one, saucy Jack.

[David raises hand after Ian Faith Quits the Band]

Derek Smalls: Can I ask a practical question at this point? Are we gonna do Stonehenge tomorrow night?

David St. Hubbins: No of course we're not going to do f*****g Stonehenge tomorrow night!

-This is Spinal Tap
Red_Quatre
Oldbie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Big Ben! Parliment!" -National Lampoon's Europen Vacation

"Get up stoner dogs!" -Without a paddle
EN1X
Site Helper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="kaname14 (Shannon)"] "Luke I am your father." -Darth Vader [/quote]
Nonononononononononono! :angry:

It doesn't go like that! It goes: "No. [i]I[/i] am your father."

.... :D

Mebbe I'll post my fave quotes later...
JINTEIthe76thKAISER
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, much better. Cause Luke first said, "Obi-Wan told me you killed my father!" Then Vader said, "No, I am you father."

Gloria:"Alex, don't panic! Cats always land on their..."
Alex:"Waaahh!"*thomp*"Oooff!"
Gloria:"...face???..........What kind of cat are you?!"
--Madagascar

And the rest is from Star Wars:

"Only through me can you achieve a power greater than any jedi!"--Palpatine,Ep.3

"I AM the Republic!!!"--Palpatine,Ep.3

"If you will not be turned...you will be destroyed!"--Palpatine,Ep.6

"Good. I can feel you anger. I am defenseless...take your weapon! Strike me down with all of your hatred and yourjourney towards the dark side will be complete!"--Palpatine,Ep.6

A father and son moment:Ep.6
Anakin:"Luke...help me take this mask off."
Luke:"But you'll die!"
Anakin:"Nothing can stop that now. Just for once, let me look on you with my own eyes.
*Luke takes Anakin's mask off, and stares in shock at Anakin's pale, burnt face*
Anakin:"Now...go, my son. Leave me-e."
Luke:"No. No, you're coming with me. I'll not leave you here. I've got to save you."
Anakin:"You already have, Luke...You were right. You were right about me. Tell your sister...you were right."
*Anakin dies*

--People don't mean to kill each other. It happens because they are poor or desperate or really thirsty or in need of a vacation or something.
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"So, you tried to kill yourself."
"Lady, I didn't [i]try[/i] anything."
- Angela and John, [i]Constantine[/i]

"You climb obstacles like old people f**k. You know that Private Pile?" - Sgt. Hartman, [i]Full Metal Jacket[/i]

"Did you notice the sign on the front of my house that said 'Dead Nigger Storage?" - Jimmy, [i]Pulp Fiction[/i]
Veilius
Byte me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

--

Last edited by Veilius on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
KeheiZero
Elder In Training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Hammond was killed in the book....

Anyways...

"I'm the motherfucking guns of the Navarone!" - Jules,[i]Pulp Fiction[/i]

"You think you can take me? You need a f**king army if you gonna take me!" - Tony Montana, [i]Scarface[/i]

"I bet you can suck a golfball through a garden hose." - Sgt Hartman, [i]Full metal Jacket[/i]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: