Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Bourne Supremacy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Bourne Identity sequel, and I don't care what you sequel-hating people say!

Meh. More car chases, rifles, explosions, fights and stuff. Yay! *watches trailer again*

http://www.thebournesupremacy.com/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another car crashing big gunning eplosion filled movie? Those are becoming a little to old if you ask me.....then again I am a woman and women allways prefer the movies with sappy love and hot guys.....and sometimes even both though I personaly prefer the hystorical movies with romance, humor and tragidy. Hey I'll even watch movies with Fantasy as its genre.

As for Borne Identity I am no Matt Damon fan nor am I a fan of movie in general. However If its your cuppa tea then be my guest and have fun watching sensless violence and bloodshed.
Paru
Forum Scalleywag

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm...I didn't see The Bourne Identity. Now that I think of it, I haven't seen a movie in about a year now.
Spiffy looking trailer though. And it has car chases you say? :huh: If this is true, I'm in!
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*pokes* I'm a woman too. And romance is no fun when there isn't a load of 'senseless violence' to mix it with.

Meh... yup. Car chases. And car crashes. And car shootings, and maybe car explosions!

Yay! *starts countdown to release date*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
artchic528
Still very bored

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you pokeing me?

<_< <_< <_<
xWildfirEx
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. i am poking you. *pokes again*

You said 'women always prefer the movies with sappy love and hot guys' which is untrue. i prefer movies with car chases, guns, explosions and hot guys.
Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, it's not gonna be just a crappy sequel, it is based off the book by Robert Ludlum. So I think it's going to be okay, and its not like they rushed it to have Supremacy out right after Identity.

I'm a woman who likes fantasy and sci-fi and Stephen King stuff w/out all the mushy romance crap, don't sterotype people like that.

I dunno, I'm a big fan of the movie, and Matt Damon, and movies based on books that don't suck... it will be okay, I hope.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> TV & Movies All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: