Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
CLOSED cause no one likes these mangas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: CLOSED cause no one likes these mangas Reply with quote

Yah well too late now...

okay this is my first contest unfortuanately its not a kingdom hearts contest 'cause spasticpenguine has that covered right now Wink which is all good cause its gonna rock but any way i did these two becasue they arent very popular on FAC right now. All you have to do is draw a pic of any character from Juvenile Orion or
s-CRY-ed. Preatty simple neh? Laughing

Rules:
1. Have a crapload of fun
2.No more than 3 entries per person
3. Keep it clean, no sex, violence is okay i just dont want to see body parts flying around and stuff, yaoi is okay.
4. keep the ratingbelow nc-17 and R

WARNING: this may be cancled if i dont have at least 2 entries.

Prizes go to :
First place
Second place

The prizes will be the same because i only draw with pencils and nothing else
First place may be a little more detailed.

Deadline: June 30th (may be extended if asked)
Ill take any requests and ill do the best i can for prizes
If you dont know what s-CRY-ed is or Juvenile Orion is then check it out on google they are really good animes
Good Luck! ^_^
(and if you want to see my style here is <a href='http://www.fanart-central.net/user_thumb.php?aid=Radioactive_froggy' target='_blank'>my gallary</a>

Last edited by Radioactive_froggy on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is going great......seven views so far...*slow clap* this is prolly gonna get cancled.......
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last call: ANYONE WHO WANTS THIS CONTEST SAY I!...*cricket cricket*.... if no one even comments before this reaches the second page im just gonna end it and btw.....how do u cancle a contest? lol
Alpha_zero
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do have to do?
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

juts draw a pic of any character in juvenile orion or s-CRY-ed basicly sorry if i didnt add that in the rules lol
Radioactive_froggy
Very bored

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

any interests still? yes? no? do i still have alpha zero?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: