Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Fiction Cover Art Contest!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fluffy_fan4774
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Well hey all that stuff helps me out a bit.

I don't think Lulua is a good Idea rolla_roach ^_^ If she is really mean like you say she is, although that would make things interesting OWNED.

Banghead Darn I had a question and I forgot it . . . . ........still not coming to me ^_^ ohh well it'll come to me later
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I may go with Mishak, the gentle giant (big black wolf). It's hard to tell since I don't know what kind of personalities the other 3 wolves have. I have 17 WR OCs!

Shikamaru is my dog^^

Sit, Shika, sit. Good boy.
Fluffy_fan4774
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mishak sounds cool ^_^ he'd probably get along with Asura (Phantom).

I think some of there pics and or fan fics have there personalities in them WTF? did that make sense to you?? It didn't too me...hmm Laughing Ohh well

Shiro is the only the only one I don't have any info on. you've got some reading to do rolla_roach OWNED.
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I wasn't gone that long and i missed alot, lol. Ok, here goes...Personalities for Achak, Kiona and Shiro.

Achak: He's the strong silent type, and is serious about his place as alpha. While remaining stern with other members of the pack, and keeping them in line, he also has a tender side, especially with Kiona. He does not favor her though, even though she has a higer rank in the pack. Achak is a very understanding and smart wolf, making him easy to get along with if you behave. Will not tolerate disrespect, and often has to get at Shiro for a number of things during the journey.

Kiona: Timid and very causious around other dogs/wolves because of her past (will be revealed in the story Wink ) except for around Achak. (will be revealed also) Will react aggresively if cornered, threatened, or angered. Is worse with males than females, human or animal. Once she is trusting though, she is quite easy going, and is very loyal to the pack and Achak.

Shiro: The pup, age about 13 in human years. Acts spoiled and cocky most of the time, when doesn't realy know anything about being a wolf. (will be revealed) Looks up to Achak, though tends to test the alpha's patience. Is, a flirt, and annoys Kiona when he tries it with her. Is the omega (lowest ranked) in the pack, and is usually called either 'runt', 'pup' or 'house pet' by the other wolves in the pack, though it annoys him.
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes^^ Mishak will work just fine then.

He's 75% wolf (his mother was a hybrid) He's enormous, but the most gentle thing ever. He's jet black with sky blue eyes. His passivness lost him his family; everything he's ever known and loved. Big and brawly, no one will accept him; nor trust him long enough to see the gentle, tender soul inside.

It'll take a lot to get this massive sweetheart to release the beast within....

Shikamaru is my dog^^

Sit, Shika, sit. Good boy.
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Mishak sounds so sweet, he should work. He'd get along perfectly with Achak, atleast. I can see them becoming good friends. Lol, some might think they're brothers, both of them black with bright blue eyes. Achak is big too, but not super brawly.
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-420644.html

Oh, here's a link to my example pic, I did it just for fun, lol. I'm getting hooked on the WR style XD
ArtemisMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll take a chop at it, can't guarantee good results though Shocked
ArtemisMoon
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-shakes head- I dont think I will be too good at it. Nevermind.
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Sei! That WR example pic is gorgeous! I woulda commented, but I didn't feel like agreeing to the new FAC rules, so they wouldn't let me^^

Yeah, can't have 2 pure black characters. Maybe I'll put a tan patch over one of Mishak's eyes....Hmm...
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I had alot of fun with it. I love detail, lol. I have trouble when i can't put alot of it in a picture.

Why don't you want to agree to the rules? You'll have to if you want to post or comment won't you?
rolla_roach
Still very bored

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not that I don't want to agree to the rules. I just don't have time. My computer is a dinosaur and take about 25 minutes to upload each page I go to (I signed online about an hour ago and this is only the third page I've visited in that time!). So, I'll agree eventually, but not now. I also won't be going on FAC as much anymore because of these bogus changes. I'm gonna finish up these last few contests and then probably won't return (maybe I'll drop by once or twice a month). It's too much like DA now. Too many people; I get lost in the shuffle . . . .

But, anyway, I'll get started on the pic ASAP.
Fluffy_fan4774
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! yes! my computer likes me again Sad except I completly forgot what I was gonna say :x dang

DAG your coverpage example is awesome. I would have commented on it too except new FAC don't like me Confused dunno know why.

yeah sorry this is slightly pointless so I hope I didn't waste your time Sad
Fluffy_fan4774
Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!! yes! my computer likes me again Sad except I completly forgot what I was gonna say :x dang

DAG your coverpage example is awesome. I would have commented on it too except new FAC don't like me Confused dunno know why.

yeah sorry this is slightly pointless so I hope I didn't waste your time Sad
Weirdo
Rookie

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY! I figured out how to post messages here! ^.^V W00t! Ookay.. And now I try to relax again. *takes deep breath* Okay, I know this is completely pointless.. I hope I didn't be too annoying again. >.<
Soiny_Rose
Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: I Will Enter Reply with quote

I would like to enter the contest you guys are having. though it make take awhile to finish because I have a lot of studieing to do since I have exams. I will finish i early but coloring takes me awhile. Possibilty it will be done by this weekened or next week. ^^;
barbara
Newb

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was reading again (omg i can read! Shocked ), about how your OC was goin' to need a bio. The actural pic will be up before the bio thing, it might tak me a day or two to do that tho. Laughing Its like 2:06 over here on the east coaust and i just finished the pic and well frankly arnt in the mood (and to tired) to do it. I'm drooling on me self literally Shocked That okay?
Dracoanimegurl
in Deep Thought

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes that's ok, we'll need the bios for the story tho, but you have lot of time. the contest officially ends June 15th, but we're going to need a bit to place all the pics, so we think to end pics able to come in on June 10th so we can start on that. Cat and I are so surprised by all the participants. Alot from another site we post our wolf art on Balto Source. Lots from that site, as you can see on the first page at the bottom. @.@
barbara
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright Very Happy My OC's bio will most likely be up to day of tomarrow.

You and Cat are suprised? Haha Wink You'll need lots of suger to keep up! (Warning: Do not give me suger! Twisted Evil or that will happen)

Yeah I can, thats IS ALOT a ppls. I confuse myself when i go to look at the pics XD

But anyways my OC's bio, and the Entery will be up today and i let you know when there posted. ^^
Soiny_Rose
Newb

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: It's Finished Reply with quote

Here it is, also I just found it and finished it today. turns out I just remembered I started on it last friday deciding to enter but I forgot about it! xD:
http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-422963.html
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: