Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Super Smash Bros:The hero of the dragon fire

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nguyen123
Newb

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Super Smash Bros:The hero of the dragon fire Reply with quote

Thats my first storie that our heroes Mario, Link, Kirby and Pikachu is back and they're quest is to save the world from the organization XII.But theres a few things I have to talk to you.

1.This is a crossover between anime/mang and games.

2.The organization XII is from the game Kingdom Hearts.

3.Mario and Link's ultimate attack is from Super Smash Bros Brawl.

4.The dragon fire that Mario possesed it is from Bloom from Winx Club.

5.Ragnell is the Black Knight's abandon sword from fire emblem:Path of Radience.

thats all I have to say to you guys, have fun.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stratadrake
Elder Than Dirt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time to remind everyone of this section's rules (they appear to have fallen off from their place at the top).

Please [b]do not[/b] copy & paste fanfiction text into your posts. That is what your FAC user gallery is for; please submit it to your FAC gallery and provide the URL instead.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> General Writing Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: