Logo
FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
realistic person contest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigfatpollie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: realistic person contest Reply with quote

this is for very expierinced artists
draw a celebrity such as jennifer aniston or tom cruise and make it realistic
do any celeb you want in pencil make a sketch fix it up and you got yourself a realisticc picture
any rating is allowed(g-nc-17) the rules are quite simple draw a realistic sketch
dealing is june 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the orize is one art request from me!attention i do not do yaoi or yuri
and thats it enjoy! Surprised Very Happy Shocked
Touzoku-joou
Oldbie

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) We need more rules and guidelines.

2.) 2 weeks is NOT enough time for a contest, especially one with this subject matter.

Try again.
MysticBlade
Has No Life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please read the contest stickies in this section of the forum. Those should help you if you plan on editing details of the rules. Also, I agree with joou- June 15th is cutting it too close for some users who go to the contests section. Please select a later date, like, say, somewhen in July for this one.
Barney--TheAnti-Christ
How can I get a custom title thing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll join if you push the deadline back some. Does the person have to be super super famous? Or can it be an actor that's not really famous in Hollywood etc... can it be a voice actor for a show?
Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-435896.html
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kes
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be interested if the deadline moves back a little. And get told how many entries and whatever, the regular stuff.
authentic_50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:25 pm    Post subject: Just if... Reply with quote

This is just if u decide to push it back:

http://www.fanart-central.net/pic-438521.html

I'll draw somemore if we can have multiple entries.
GollumDragon
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

er.....first I'm with everyone else for you need to push back the deadline and also be more descriptive (follow Strata's Contests for Noobs thread)....if you don't push it back then its over anyway from the looks of it.
second...no offense, authentic, but that's not realism, its a cartoony style with a bit of grayscale shading. Besides, the contest is fr celebrities, not friend/family/random people
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fae
Forum Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="GollumDragon"]second...no offense, authentic, but that's not realism, its a cartoony style with a bit of grayscale shading. Besides, the contest is fr celebrities, not friend/family/random people[/quote]

Wow. I misread and thought that was directed towards me. I was like what the heck? You scared me for a sec. lol

Yea, agreed though. @Aunthentic...This aint the right contest for that pic.

And to the owner, duh push the deadline back a little. The contest is technacally over and you have like 1-2 entry(s)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.fanart-central.net Forum Index -> Contests Archive All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: